3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
D

Deleted member 1999958

Am i the only one who has no problems with Typhon ?

I mean, he's bassicaly a emo/goth-sissy, and a monster on top of that.

The more, the better ya know ? :devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:

scorchis

Nov 2, 2019
Is Redamz going to release a "full version" of this chapter or am I missing something? I haven't played yet, but looks like he said it's not complete and missing some lewd scenes in this last version (0.44.3), because I'm not sure if he will release something to complement the current chapter or if it will be a new content after that

D

Deleted member 1606434

It baffles me that the creator actually thinks that most people play this game for the story, not just to jack off. Actually, this is making me think that he purposely didn't include the sex scenes in this version to milk his patreons more.
Yeah, especially when there's not a single ounce of originality or creativity in the story, all that's been shown story-wise has been done a thousand times before in anime, videogames, especially in things like MGQ, Monmusu Quest etc.
Still waiting for that fabled Veera lewd scene. :KEK:

AkaneTendo

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah, especially when there's not a single ounce of originality or creativity in the story, all that's been shown story-wise has been done a thousand times before in anime, videogames, especially in things like MGQ, Monmusu Quest etc.
Originality in our times XD, there has already so much content in this world been released. It´s quite impossible that there is a story which is completly new.

Mobbob90

Jul 25, 2020
Originality in our times XD, there has already so much content in this world been released. It´s quite impossible that there is a story which is completly new.
So true. Wasn't there like a South Park episode dedicated to this entire topic of originality? Whenever a character makes a suggestion on what the episodes is gonna be about somebody just says that The Simpsons already did it.

tzem14

Jul 10, 2020
When I join the game and start moving my game crushes,anyone knows why?(my pc can play the game from the specs i saw)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When I join the game and start moving my game crushes,anyone knows why?(my pc can play the game from the specs i saw)
C...Crushes...You should try reducing the graphics on the launcher > w>

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes