3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

HardAsSteelix

Sep 7, 2020
It baffles me that the creator actually thinks that most people play this game for the story, not just to jack off. Actually, this is making me think that he purposely didn't include the sex scenes in this version to milk his patreons more.
Dude is literally a narcissistic scammer. Who cant see that is borderline retarded. Its pretty sad that some simps give him money for free, not realizing that it will only delay any progress.

I remember when this game was first announced 5 years ago and this is still not a game, like its not even an alpha. No real content to speak of. Compare this to something like stardew valley. There, the dev made everything by himself, music and art included in less time than this PoS. Sure its a 2d pixel graphics game, but the amount of code, complexity and content is 200 times higher/bigger than in this. And thats an actual game, while this is basically an overglorified gf simulator fap app and even fails in that aspect. There has been no content that is related to the main appeal of this game for nearly a year. There was the frog girl and I dont even remember what was the last thing before that. And the only content for quite a while is this shitty chapter 4. That noone even cares about it. And he actually really thinks he is a dev.

At this amount of cash, he should be averaging 1-2 new girls/sex scenes a month, fucker cant even keep his self-imposed deadlines that are several months/years apart. I would bet that he didnt even start making the veera and the other scene yet and it wont be here this year if ever or if something gets delivered, it will be a boring, bland, short pos like the yandere was. The last time he put out a good scene was eris, years ago. Also, dont expect voice acting either, hes way too lazy to organize something like that.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
You can pack up your modding tools for 2020 if thats what you are waiting for. Apparently according to the discord he is now preoccupied with creating new girls. There wont be an update this year.
Nah, he said it in the patreon post:
"If you are only pledging for this build I recommend waiting for September, as an update will drop soon."

If not, then i'll mod it in the early Oct. Lack of proper snekmom scene makes me sad.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes