3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

HardAsSteelix

Sep 7, 2020
Nah, he said it in the patreon post:
"If you are only pledging for this build I recommend waiting for September, as an update will drop soon."

If not, then i'll mod it in the early Oct. Lack of proper snekmom scene makes me sad.
Yes, I know what he posted. That said, his confidant and subservient lackey, "wolfy", since confirmed that redamz is preoccupied with creating new girls on discord. We won't be fapping to snake-women for quite a while. Never confuse things redamz saying with actual reality. If you would be following this project for long enough, you would know this truth already.

Reactions: Gojii

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
You can pack up your modding tools for 2020 if thats what you are waiting for. Apparently according to the discord he is now preoccupied with creating new girls. There wont be an update this year.
not finishing the bugs and sexy scene on the chapter but creating other girls?? WHAT THE FAK!!

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
In ancient times when Redamz had a blog, he answered one of the questions regarding other male characters and traps. He said that there won't be any other male characters or traps other than protag. Now that he "tasted" the money if you could call 20k a month that, (and thats just the minimum max is 200k or something) of course he made a trap.

I am beyond hating this game anyway but I am also furious that he made the character that I am hyping to see the most a fricking trap. (Sorry not kinkshaming anyone or something like that but I just don't like it)

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
In ancient times when Redamz had a blog, he answered one of the questions regarding other male characters and traps. He said that there won't be any other male characters or traps other than protag. Now that he "tasted" the money if you could call 20k a month that, (and thats just the minimum max is 200k or something) of course he made a trap.

I am beyond hating this game anyway but I am also furious that he made the character that I am hyping to see the most a fricking trap. (Sorry not kinkshaming anyone or something like that but I just don't like it)
Glad im NOT the only one knew about that, there's one time redamnz got in this page thread and retaliate everyone of us in this thread.. and there is one time I said this topic to him and redamnz replied "I don't remember anything that I said that" or something like that.. and we chat fight for a while.. after that redamnz private his account LOL hahahahhaa... don't know maybe damnz still lurks in de forums..... the page is somewhat 60-80 i think..

PS: OH WAIT its page 52 hahaha

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Glad im NOT the only one knew about that, there's one time redamnz got in this page thread and retaliate everyone of us in this thread.. and there is one time I said this topic to him and redamnz replied "I don't remember anything that I said that" or something like that.. and we chat fight for a while.. after that redamnz private his account LOL hahahahhaa... don't know maybe damnz still lurks in de forums..... the page is somewhat 60-80 i think..

PS: OH WAIT its page 52 hahaha
I've read some of the stuff now, but I bet I could have find him answering the question regarding other males IF he didn't, you know yeeted the blogspot and fan questions out of existence. I used to ask him questions and read every question/answer too. I don't think I am that retarded to misread that, him saying there won't be any males, I honestly don't care anymore. Since this game won't be finished anyway, but what can I say, I hope he proves me otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii and ermousa

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I've read some of the stuff now, but I bet I could have find him answering the question regarding other males IF he didn't, you know yeeted the blogspot and fan questions out of existence. I used to ask him questions and read every question/answer too. I don't think I am that retarded to misread that, him saying there won't be any males, I honestly don't care anymore. Since this game won't be finished anyway, but what can I say, I hope he proves me otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
for what I remember the site is tumblr.. well I think... there are archive answer to it..

but wow you really did ask redamnz questions huh.. I remember that damnz si so motivated answering question so the project can be deleyed and milk money from patreons, things never change..

PS: well I really don't remember if twiiter or tumblr but I guess he have that too since there is a question box for questionings...

Eastwood96

Dec 5, 2019
Guys so i need some help.. the chapter ends with us dead???
What coices i have to take to not die?
Is this the final game?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes