3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
He supposedly isn't even going to release the missing two scenes, wanting to focus even more on the story, which is totally why everyone is paying attention to this thing. It's no secret that Redamz is just swimming in the money, but I wonder if he thinks he's making the rival to MGQ lmao
MGI is no match for MGQ (and everyone should know that)

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
Couldn't see that one. Do you have the source of that?
Veera has a scene???
Yeah the lamia snake lady goes into your bedroom while you sleep and she goes topless. This is after you date with Typhon and Ai. For my choices with them, I disagreed with both of them.

MGI is no match for MGQ (and everyone should know that)
Monster Girl Project is the best in my book. The sex scenes is on point.

Last edited:

LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah the lamia snake lady goes into your bedroom while you sleep and she goes topless. This is after you date with Typhon and Ai. For my choices with them, I disagreed with both of them.

Where i can find them?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
MGQ in overall is better, but a well made 3D POV Action will always be a big deal, even if the game sucks in all other aspects. Why do u think MGI got so popular?
I know. Most people came for the sauce but now seem interested on the plot. If Redamz wants to match MGQ, he must make the plot something new and not a cliche. That's my point.

Reactions: Gojii and Muuser

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
wait, MGQ? what game is it?
It's an RPG that is, AFAIK, one of the more popular 'scientific' games out there, at least within the monmusu kinda peeps. I saw one picture of it and thought 'yo kitsune hot' and I ended up playing it for the story (like most others have apparently.) Unlike most stuff I've played, this one actually has pretty neat combat and story (and the MUSIC is just... CHEF KISS worthy.)

If you're into RPGS and/or want a game with an actual story, MGQ is pretty good, though the art can be hit or miss for some people due to multiple monsters having different artists, with mostly the main cast being the only consistent (enough) ones.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017

So I gotta actually play the totally captivating game instead of clicking the gallery unlock? Alright then.

EDIT: Hold on, just thought about it. Though you could argue that I shouldn't be complaining and just play the game, is it stupid that the 'gallery unlock' option doesn't even unlock everything then if there are certain scenes missing? Or should I just think of it as some reward for actually playing the game or something? Hm

EDIT#2: Holy shit I just went through the story from the start. Did not find that boobjob scene and was only met with [sex scene here but not yet] lmao. Should've seen that coming, in hindsight.

Last edited:

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Are there any sex scenes in this new update? I've only seen the Veera boobjob scene
I don't know how you got that Veera boobjob scene, I was only met with the excellent 'not yet here' thing after going through story twice just to make sure.

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018
I'm shocked, last time I posted about this game, there were only 6000 backers, and I was still shocked because I used to back this project in the first few months until it became clear that it would go nowhere.

Please, if you're backing this game and you're reading this, stop, stop giving this man money, he literally has enough money to retire. At best, he's getting paid like a CEO, worst case scenario the guy is making a million per year. It's disgusting. He doesn't put out any meaningful content, and he will Never release the game, because his income depends on the game not releasing.
This project has too many idiotic fans who believe in the developer's lies. Unfortunately Red takes advantage of these, he will never finish the project. Hopefully they will realize once and for all that he is stealing everyone's money.

Reactions: Gojii

legioneer

Aug 9, 2019
This project has too many idiotic fans who believe in the developer's lies. Unfortunately Red takes advantage of these, he will never finish the project. Hopefully they will realize once and for all that he is stealing everyone's money.
Lol wym hes going to finish it hes just soloing the entire project and being somewhat lazy. He has come so far why stop?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wish we could move some of the Wild Life team to take over this game and its income, Redamz is almost worse then gumdrop at this point.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes