3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Keep the off-topic posts out of here. Take it to PM's.

Also, don't be a dick.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
"This build has the full chapter besides the 2 new lewd scenes, those will be added in an update soon, most likely early September."

Could be just me, but pretty sure early September already passed. Wish I could say I'm surprised and dev not reaching it in time would be surprising, though in all fairness he did say 'most likely'. Is that thing about him saying on Discord that there won't be an update legit?

HardAsSteelix

Sep 7, 2020
In ancient times when Redamz had a blog, he answered one of the questions regarding other male characters and traps. He said that there won't be any other male characters or traps other than protag. Now that he "tasted" the money if you could call 20k a month that, (and thats just the minimum max is 200k or something) of course he made a trap.

I am beyond hating this game anyway but I am also furious that he made the character that I am hyping to see the most a fricking trap. (Sorry not kinkshaming anyone or something like that but I just don't like it)
I remember it too. Most people were against it. Then he just added it later anyway because hes a massive faggot.

"This build has the full chapter besides the 2 new lewd scenes, those will be added in an update soon, most likely early September."

Could be just me, but pretty sure early September already passed. Wish I could say I'm surprised and dev not reaching it in time would be surprising, though in all fairness he did say 'most likely'. Is that thing about him saying on Discord that there won't be an update legit?
I told you havent I? Also yes, he admitted it that there wont be an actual update this year, because hes "working on" new girls. In fact, while he didnt say this out loud, but I could guess from the context that he never even began the two new scenes to begin with. They were discussing what people wanted to see in the scene around 10 days ago, because I'm guessing our creative mastermind is out of ideas and is not in a hurry while the cash flows in.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
I remember it too. Most people were against it. Then he just added it later anyway because hes a massive faggot.

I told you havent I? Also yes, he admitted it that there wont be an actual update this year, because hes "working on" new girls. In fact, while he didnt say this out loud, but I could guess from the context that he never even began the two new scenes to begin with. They were discussing what people wanted to see in the scene around 10 days ago, because I'm guessing our creative mastermind is out of ideas and is not in a hurry while the cash flows in.

Christ, can't even bring myself to give him a tiny benefit of a doubt anymore like I usually do with most stuff, lmao.

Guess that just adds to the long ass list I posted awhile back. "I want scenes to flow well with the story" but it didn't stop him from making the previous standalone and still severely outdated builds. I'm pretty sure the amount of people complaining would drop significantly if he just uploaded individual builds even if they're just one scene or something, but guess we gotta wait for him animating MC diving into a pool of patreon donations ala Ducktales.

Reactions: OmenBR

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
the guy says something then posts some experimental patreon build with an obvious copy pasted asset and then says progress and that it still needs polishing even though it was supposed to be out this early september. The guy has the belle delphine vibe that patreons and simps on his discord/patreon dont even unpledge even when they ask something but get ignored completely because the dev is busy playing casual games.

actually unpledged due to slow development and blatant lying he keeps on saying. Sad that the game that had promise is fucked due to longer updates.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
the guy says something then posts some experimental patreon build with an obvious copy pasted asset and then says progress and that it still needs polishing even though it was supposed to be out this early september. The guy has the belle delphine vibe that patreons and simps on his discord/patreon dont even unpledge even when they ask something but get ignored completely because the dev is busy playing casual games.

actually unpledged due to slow development and blatant lying he keeps on saying. Sad that the game that had promise is fucked due to longer updates.
Longer updates that aren't also worth the wait too, moreso for those that couldn't care less about the story lmao. I care about the story to an extent but not enough to ignore the reason 90% of the people came to this project in the first place

HardAsSteelix

Sep 7, 2020
Longer updates that aren't also worth the wait too, moreso for those that couldn't care less about the story lmao. I care about the story to an extent but not enough to ignore the reason 90% of the people came to this project in the first place
There was and still is not any other reason to follow this project than if you like to bust nuts to monster girls getting fucked. Now that reason is gone. The "story" is an ultra cliche, 2 page jumble, that he probably came up with in an afternoon weed stupor and it seemed like a good idea that time. Next day when he looked at it, he probably was like "This script sucks. What was I thinking?", but then he remembered he's a lazy piece of shit so he didn't write a different one. "It's good enough for the retards that still give me free money." Seriously, patreon simps, just save up that money for a few months and you can get a hot prostitute cosplay as a dominant shark girl for you.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
pledged to this long ago it did say youd get a fully copy of the game once its done even if just pledged once but I wonder how he would even do that?

And is the f95 version the same that is available to current backers??
No idea how that works, considering the dev is still busy snorting coke. As for the f95 version, it's pretty much always the same. Even if for some reason a whole week goes without the thread updating after a new version is out, the thread will eventually catch up with how scarce meaningful updates are lmfao

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
Overall it seems like this game follows the same sort of problem as Akabur, too much focus on the story, and not enough focus on the reason pretty much everyone plays games like these.

That being said, I can't really complain, I'm not paying for the content. If I was though, I wouldn't be happy.

Reactions: VIOLET222

Aeonc

Dec 31, 2017
I'm shocked, last time I posted about this game, there were only 6000 backers, and I was still shocked because I used to back this project in the first few months until it became clear that it would go nowhere.

Please, if you're backing this game and you're reading this, stop, stop giving this man money, he literally has enough money to retire. At best, he's getting paid like a CEO, worst case scenario the guy is making a million per year. It's disgusting. He doesn't put out any meaningful content, and he will Never release the game, because his income depends on the game not releasing.

Neciter

Mar 30, 2020
I'm shocked, last time I posted about this game, there were only 6000 backers, and I was still shocked because I used to back this project in the first few months until it became clear that it would go nowhere.

Please, if you're backing this game and you're reading this, stop, stop giving this man money, he literally has enough money to retire. At best, he's getting paid like a CEO, worst case scenario the guy is making a million per year. It's disgusting. He doesn't put out any meaningful content, and he will Never release the game, because his income depends on the game not releasing.
damn right, game going to stay in development til the day he dies of old age, and if he has a son hes going to pass the game down to him telling him to never finish it but act like you trying to.

Reactions: VIOLET222

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Imagine if with with every update that will come from now on, Redamz will just develop story, without any lewd scenes, and all of lewds will be added with 1.0 release. That will be a :KEK:

Reactions: kylemorre
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes