3.50 star(s) 24 Votes
Nov 10, 2019
is it just me or the forest music sound like Pure Imagination? (non copyright "version")

(what do you call music purposely made to sound like a famous song but isn't? All Google gave me was an article on "popplegangers")

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
(I re-read and tl;dr'd my post): I don't recall if it was MGI or not but didn't Redamz have some claims of stolen assets? Cant' recall, if so, I can't see how they can squawk about people modding their game for free (even giving them a tool that would boost interest and likely even patreon donations possibly for them....like, hello?) if that's the case.

Anyhow, if whodis is confident they can put together their own different game with their skill set, I'm glad to see it. I will have to take a peek to find this thread then. (No thread yet, so I'll just have to keep tabs I suppose, lol)

justhereforh

Aug 27, 2019
lol when you think he going to release it this month , he decided to just 'update' you with shit he mentioned before , pathetic:LOL:

Nov 10, 2019
One guy has a game and another says he can make it better. The original guy says no, don't make it it better and everyone is like o_O
I'm like, I'm a pirate, I gots two pistols "pew, pew"
Whos cares about the rum, if someone provides whisky!
Savvy?
A little too much whisky for me last night :sneaky:
As much love as I've gotten from this... maybe I should aspire to be a drunk pirate more often :LUL:

Mar 12, 2018
This is quite good so far. The POV scenes are incredible. I might ask that there be a system to hotkey certain items like tools or the wolf whistle or the o-phone so we don't have to keep opening the inventory.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes