3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Does anybody know if the prepatched version linked actually uses the final MGL translation patch attached in the OP? Or if that one attached is a new patch that came out after that and we still have to follow the patching instructions? Just making sure. Thanks! <3 :)

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
You know i would like the male mc to ones just try to be friends with the monstergirls he could just give them some of his cum, maybe the succubus could give something in exchange, maybe items or clues he needs to solve the riddles maybe they would give him exp and increase his magic powers or something, for real if sexy powerfull spirits want you to be a living sextoy i would not complain, also if they do not kill him, if they just keep him happy and healthy he could give them cum for years every day, he is basicaly a pet for them right i think they should just work toogether would benefit both sides, so the point is i kinda want a succubus game with male mc just walking through fantasy world feeding all the monstergirls he can find and getting clues from them or other helpfull stuff he needs to go to the next level open a magic door or something, instead of the sexfights it would just be hey this sexy succubus wants your sperm want to trade against something, maybe items or clues, jeah most of us would do that, for real could be fun, i do not say sexfighting in games is bad, just that it has been donee so many times. I think i would like a game there you can just make friends with a cast of diverse monstergirls, of course they would remain scary, they could experiment on the male mc use drugs etc, increase sperm production, whatever, i think the point is monstergirls are sexy and i like them make them friends not enemys make love not war... or maybe not just thinking. If i would know how to make a game myself i think that would be the idea. I think i would also make it real psychedeic and weird lots of riddles.

Roberto4321

Jul 27, 2022
The game seems to be unnaturally sped up, its difficult to do things due to how fast it is, any way to fix it?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes