3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Triforce of Doom

May 12, 2018
Okay I'm confused. I swear I fought every enemy in the first area but according to the gallery I'm missing one right between the kobolds & the boss at the end of Kobold Village. Am trying to fill it out one area at a time.

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Does anyone have this bug where it's two scenarios: either the exploration mode runs laggily and the combat animations are good or the exploration works fine but entering combat basically crashes the game (it also shows upside down for some reason)?

Never had such a problem with a game running on RPGM before.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
I got really confused because the new option is "prologue" but it actually was the epilogue. But ya, that's apparently where you fight the other monsters.

Edit: The games doesnt' crash if normal animations are used. Turning them off causes a lot of crashes in combat.

The monster between the kobold and kobold boss is the ghost in the cemetery. Make no sense but that's how it is. Went back and tried to find the mysterious monster several times while dealing with elves.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinotits

SenaKumo

Aug 16, 2020
Finally a patched version! I have been looking for these for a while now. Thanks for the hard work.

kuzugomi99

Feb 25, 2020
Great work on the translation! I played through the original in Japanese, and there were definitely bits I didn't get.

Epuzer

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone have this bug where it's two scenarios: either the exploration mode runs laggily and the combat animations are good or the exploration works fine but entering combat basically crashes the game (it also shows upside down for some reason)?

Never had such a problem with a game running on RPGM before.
I was having problem because of the 144hz monitor and riva tuner. The thing that helped me was disable all fps limiters and turn on vsync in game.

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
I was having problem because of the 144hz monitor and riva tuner. The thing that helped me was disable all fps limiters and turn on vsync in game.
Thanks for responding sorry I've been away so I only saw it now. I do have vsync on as for disabling fps limiters I have no idea how to do that.

ThatOneJester

Mar 12, 2017
Been looking for a patch for this game.
Is my favorite game by this developer.
Thank you Translator and thank you person who is sharing~

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
MGL crash.png

So don't force sharpening on the game or this will occur rather often it looks like.
Love the game it plays out in the best combat ever and no one get hurt... well no one important... with breasts that is. Game seems rather resource hungry compared to all other rpgms I've played

So what the fuck does agility do?

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 1056334

So don't force sharpening on the game or this will occur rather often it looks like.
Love the game it plays out in the best combat ever and no one get hurt... well no one important... with breasts that is. Game seems rather resource hungry compared to all other rpgms I've played

i avoid that error with f5, and agility...

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Filesupload link is down, file either deleted or had a DMCA takedown, not sure which.

Is there a game anywhere that look like this but as you loose you either become weaker or they become stonger when you loose without necessarily having a bad end when doing so?
I know that this is an old post and the odds of you seeing it are low, but I figure I should tell you anyways. Lust Grimm allows you to lose, but makes you weaker against said enemy you lost to in later fights. SHRIFT also takes this approach, but instead of having to use an item like in Lust Grimm, you can just defeat the enemy you lost against to decrease your corruption.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Filesupload link is down, file either deleted or had a DMCA takedown, not sure which.

I know that this is an old post and the odds of you seeing it are low, but I figure I should tell you anyways. Lust Grimm allows you to lose, but makes you weaker against said enemy you lost to in later fights. SHRIFT also takes this approach, but instead of having to use an item like in Lust Grimm, you can just defeat the enemy you lost against to decrease your corruption.
That is a great mechanic and a big +1 to being a Lust Grimm fan!

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 1056334

It appears lately I start having this bug, when I am transfering from one area to another or after battle. Sorry I am non english speaker so what do you mean by "dont force sharpening". How exactly I can solve this bug? At the moment the solution I was able to come up with is reload the game.

I have to say animations in this game just have blown my mind. I know there are alot of games similar to this one, where you fight monster girls and if lose they rape MC, but I wonder if there are reverse rape games like this with this high quality animation?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
It appears lately I start having this bug, when I am transfering from one area to another or after battle. Sorry I am non english speaker so what do you mean by "dont force sharpening". How exactly I can solve this bug? At the moment the solution I was able to come up with is reload the game.

I have to say animations in this game just have blown my mind. I know there are alot of games similar to this one, where you fight monster girls and if lose they rape MC, but I wonder if there are reverse rape games like this with this high quality animation?
If I recall right pretty sure I am talking about graphics card settings. You can use your nvedia setting to make almost any game like just a little wee bit better.... which is better then nothing when playing with early 90s graphics

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm fairly sure the higher your Agility is, the higher your TP gauge or whatever its called starts at when you enter a battle. I got the Witch's Cloak or something like that and it raised my Agility by 15, allowing me to easily stomp anything I went up against even HARDER than before.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes