3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
For everyone: Thank you for your support <3

Thank you translator ! :D
You don't have a Tipeee / Utip / patreon for your work ?
I don't plan to monetize my work.

So the only end is getting enslaved in the end? Just checking in case you can do something to change it?
Yes, that's the only ending, except for the epilogue that gets unlocked afterwards (the prepatched download mistakenly calls it a prologue). There is no alternate ending where you don't "lose" to Eva.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
For everyone: Thank you for your support <3

I don't plan to monetize my work.

Yes, that's the only ending, except for the epilogue that gets unlocked afterwards (the prepatched download mistakenly calls it a prologue). There is no alternate ending where you don't "lose" to Eva.
If you want to translate a good game, you can be paid for it ;) And you deserve to be paid.
For example I patreon the guy who translate succubus senki. He does a great job for free, but the guys who have to much money can give him a tip. And you make a good job too, so why not ?

After all, it's your choice :)

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Good translation. Fan against the machine. Respect, ma dude.

The game itself though is meh. Even Dieselmine can't drag it higher than that. Combat is mere obstacle on your way and does get quite annoying in later levels where corridors are two squares wide. H scenes don't drag so that's something but they are as basic as it gets. Some monsters are not sexy by any standarts. Not much to be really angry about but nothing great also.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Translation is missing a few entries but overall it's good (y)

Plugin Configuration:
YEP_EquipCore
Still has the Japanese Entries for Remove and <Empty>
This shows up when Equipping things.

YEP_BattleEngineCore
Ally and Enemy Strings

TS_MapSelect.js
This is used for the Teleport Menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Map 124 Event 42
This contains a message when you step in slime.

ぬるぬる状態になってしまった!
I've got slime all over me!

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Is it just me, or anyone else is having the game freeze for a few seconds when the monster girl scene change, like when she goes to attack, or when you cum? The image disappear and the game freezes like it's searching for the files to use.

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Is it just me, or anyone else is having the game freeze for a few seconds when the monster girl scene change, like when she goes to attack, or when you cum? The image disappear and the game freezes like it's searching for the files to use.
That's something I think I encountered off and on. I just chalked it up to MV having an off day.

Translation is missing a few entries but overall it's good (y)

Plugin Configuration:
YEP_EquipCore
Still has the Japanese Entries for Remove and <Empty>
This shows up when Equipping things.

YEP_BattleEngineCore
Ally and Enemy Strings

TS_MapSelect.js
This is used for the Teleport Menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Map 124 Event 42
This contains a message when you step in slime.

ぬるぬる状態になってしまった!
I've got slime all over me!
Thanks a lot, and double thanks for actually knowing where these are in the scripts.

Reactions: masterdragonson

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
Is there a game anywhere that look like this but as you loose you either become weaker or they become stonger when you loose without necessarily having a bad end when doing so?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I swear with how many games I've seen based around reverse rape or monsters draining your protag, I would pay money for a game which shits on all of these tropes by making protag the most stupidly OP and dominant motherfucker, and all the enemies who expect the usual scenario freak the fuck out.

- "Hehe puny human, I shall suck you dry!"
- "Try me bitch."
*two hours later*
- "Well, time to get going I guess."
(cut to the enemy lying on the floor in a pool of cum)

Too many games go basic bitch with their concept. Either your hero is a pathetic loser who is supposed to be outclassed by everything he's fighting, which only works for people with a humiliation fetish, or your hero is an evil motherfucker raping and pillaging and only interested in corrupting the most boring female maidens/knights/priestesses/etc.

And I seriously mean it with how annoyed I am at the basic template of a loser character who gets dominated by every monstergirl he comes across with the h-scene being on loss only, and the entire text portion being the humiliation of your character, followed usually by death or forever imprisonment. Like, who the fuck wants to play for that to be the reward.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
dunno why but when i start up this game it runs fine without using too much cpu but after a while it starts consuming 95% of the cpu any idea as to why?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
And I seriously mean it with how annoyed I am at the basic template of a loser character who gets dominated by every monstergirl he comes across with the h-scene being on loss only, and the entire text portion being the humiliation of your character, followed usually by death or forever imprisonment. Like, who the fuck wants to play for that to be the reward.
Mutatis mutandis you just described the average FeMC hentai JRPG, so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
I want to play it.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

loeses

Jan 23, 2018
What does agility do? Raises attack?
EDIT: It seems Energy raises attack, so I would guess Agility just raises if you attack first. Also, I noticed there were two untranslated crates after you enter the town of witches with Amelia, go back to the tower you were before and there will be two chests on the tower's sides

Last edited:
Reactions: maidenmasher
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes