• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
How I missed this game all this time? Fully animated sex scenes with monster girls? Hell yeah!

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Great translation. Getting some intermittent crashing but it's few and far between and it's easy enough to just reload a save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that's not something I did, but I think I got that when I was playing too. Does it start lagging/hitching before it does that? It happened to me in the laboratory.

If it's what I'm thinking of this is one of my known issues in the TL notes in the OP: "After a busy part of the game, if it starts lagging, the game may crash."

IntonerZero

Dec 1, 2017
Does it start lagging/hitching before it does that?
Usually will only happen right after I leave the succubus shop or end a battle sequence, the game will hang up for a bit in a black screen and then crash with that message. Saving often (after every new screen or so) made the issue negligible, and in my entire playthrough I maybe crashed 5 times in total.
So if anyone just starting reads this make sure to save early and often just in case

eracha

Aug 26, 2017
Usually will only happen right after I leave the succubus shop or end a battle sequence, the game will hang up for a bit in a black screen and then crash with that message. Saving often (after every new screen or so) made the issue negligible, and in my entire playthrough I maybe crashed 5 times in total.
So if anyone just starting reads this make sure to save early and often just in case
For me this happens around every 5 minutes

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
For me this happens around every 5 minutes
Here's a link to some possible solutions for this issue, the issue is from another MV game. From what I see in the list of errors, it's even going into the main graphics engine of RM, one of the things mentioned in this thread is probably the culprit. Monster Girl Labyrinth asks for 4GB of ram, so it's a bit hefty.

https://f95zone.to/threads/trouble-running-my-new-life.20189/post-1290459

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

If443

Apr 14, 2018
The only boss you can’t refght is the loli Reaper and the girl you find stuck on a wall after deal with the bipolar elf Queen

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
How can you trigger the flesh girl that is in a separate room in the punishment floor

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Let me get this straight.... Labyrinth, monster girls and battle fuck? Did the apocalypse really just happened and now i am in paradise? Did i get kidnapped by aliens and found the long lost holy grail?

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Let me get this straight.... Labyrinth, monster girls and battle fuck? Did the apocalypse really just happened and now i am in paradise? Did i get kidnapped by aliens and found the long lost holy grail?
Nah, you're just dreaming is all.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes