3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Civilincubus

Aug 23, 2018
I'm also having difficulties after following the instructions. The game runs, I have the menus translated, but all of the scenes remain untranslated. I tried deleting the rpgmvp files and still it remains untranslated. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
I got some big stuff out of the way for school, which is why I've been quiet recently.

sorry to ask but could you make a short video on how to aplly the patch im doing it wrong and i cant figure it out i just copy paste www file but then i keep getting a erorr
You have to decrypt the game files as it says in the OP. That's not unique to this patch, so there are already plenty of walkthroughs for that. I'm translating, not playing tech support.

I'm also having difficulties after following the instructions. The game runs, I have the menus translated, but all of the scenes remain untranslated. I tried deleting the rpgmvp files and still it remains untranslated. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
The scenes are not translated in the patch that's available now, hence why it's a Partial WIP. The tentative release date for the defeat scenes is the end of May.

Civilincubus

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks Maidmasher! I kept thinking I was doing something wrong. Got so used to incremental patches that I didn't read it closely enough, that's on me. Thank you for the great work! It looks awesome and I look forward to the end product.

Reactions: maidenmasher

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Update: I don't feel like translating this anymore...

I feel like revising it, because the defeat scenes are completed! Did I get ya? I got someone, surely...

I finished the scenes a lot sooner than I expected, so I have more time for revisions than I was planning on having. I'll probably still take until the end of May but that just means it should be even better.

Thank you all for your support!

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
I doubt anyone would fault you for changing a few lines if it makes you feel better. I wish all of his monster girl games were translated, I love his artstyle but I think only a handful of them made it in english.

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Big update: In a world of releases being delayed, this one is getting moved ahead of schedule. The patch with the translated defeat scenes has been added to the OP. Download, try to enjoy, and then come back here to tell me what errors you encountered.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mces

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
It was a bit of a learning experience having to use that decryptor but the first two monster scenes look good. I don't want to play through much further until the story and random events are translated so I can actually understand the premise of the game. It would be nice if there was a way to 100% transparency the dialogue window though or is there a button to hide it temporarily at least?

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
I've attached a save file that will unlock the defeat scenes to the OP.

It was a bit of a learning experience having to use that decryptor but the first two monster scenes look good. I don't want to play through much further until the story and random events are translated so I can actually understand the premise of the game. It would be nice if there was a way to 100% transparency the dialogue window though or is there a button to hide it temporarily at least?
You can right click to hide the window in scenes. Also, this game's AUTO function will continue to automatically progress through text with the window hidden.

Apr 15, 2020
Big update: In a world of releases being delayed, this one is getting moved ahead of schedule. The patch with the translated defeat scenes has been added to the OP. Download, try to enjoy, and then come back here to tell me what errors you encountered.
will you be adding the game file when you finish the TL or will one have to buy the game to use your TL?

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
will you be adding the game file when you finish the TL or will one have to buy the game to use your TL?
I don't want to mess with the uploading. When the TL is complete I will talk to an uploader to see about getting the game its own thread with all the links the uploaders tend to have.

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Small update on where I'm at. The story is going well. I have the main story done and all that is left is battle dialogue, cleaning up the menus, and the prologue.

I mentioned this in the OP but now that I'm more sure of myself I'll say it again. This whole thing might just be done by the end of May. Follow the thread, or myself, and keep an eye out if you're looking forward to this. The next time I have an update for here will be when the translation is finished.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes