3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mgltitle.jpg

Overview:
In search for a missing villager, the protagonist eventually arrived
at a mysterious underground ruin, a habitat of various types of monster girls.

To escape from there alive or to be raped and made into a slave...
Which fate will he attain? A Battle Fuck RPG where you sex your way to the exit!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-03
Release Date: 2018-02-15
Developer: Dieselmine -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Spec: Image of hardware requirements is attached. Most notably, the game asks for 4GB of ram.
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Translator: maidenmasher
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How to patch:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Prepatched): - - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra:

Attached: Updated patch has translation fixes. Extract the patch into the folder containing the game's EXE, say yes to replace all.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ217826_img_smp3.jpg RJ217826_img_smp2.jpg RJ217826_img_smp1.jpg A-trial_credit.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Solarshotz

Feb 19, 2019
Give this a shot:

I use it but not good at it maybe someone can do better than I can, note its not perfect so.... don't expect it to be 100%

Zerosumgame

Dec 22, 2017
Hey I know I'm kinda late to the party but I am also a fellow translator and I am also trying to translate MGL but I'm kind of at a road block right now with the SL files mainly cause they are encrypted so my question is how are you translating the SL files?

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Thanks!, progress news?
Translation progress has been at a bit of a standstill. I had school stuff, some important tests, and of course Shadowbringers and Fire Emblem taking up my time. I'll be able to work on it more consistently around the end of August.

Hey I know I'm kinda late to the party but I am also a fellow translator and I am also trying to translate MGL but I'm kind of at a road block right now with the SL files mainly cause they are encrypted so my question is how are you translating the SL files?
The SL files need to be decoded. I used the program here.

You can simply drag and drop the SL file(s) onto the sl_dec exe and it should output text files of all of them. I open them up in notepad++ because they format weird if I use word or notepad. Let me know if I can help you out with anything.

Give this a shot:

I use it but not good at it maybe someone can do better than I can, note its not perfect so.... don't expect it to be 100%

Thank you, this looks like it could have some useful features.

gimpoid

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for doing this I was trying to do a quick machine translation with Translator++ but sadly it doesnt do the SL files and throwing those files into google translate manually messes up the formatting.

Reactions: maidenmasher

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
The translation effort has worked its way back into my free time and I did some organizational stuff that should help in the long run.

I started reading "Literary Translation: A Practical Guide" by Clifford E. Landers. So far it has been a good read, offering useful ideas and insight, and I think it will end up being a very helpful departure.

Just an FYI for everyone: This is something I'm doing for the first time, and I'm doing it out of a personal interest in translation. If anyone is holding their breath waiting for this, please don't.

gimpoid

Jan 28, 2018
Any idea how long roughly? 6 months? 1 year? Just wondering if its worth the effort to machine translate it as I already have all the files extracted its just a painful manual process to go line by line and cut and paste back and forth from google translate and back again lol

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Any idea how long roughly? 6 months? 1 year? Just wondering if its worth the effort to machine translate it as I already have all the files extracted its just a painful manual process to go line by line and cut and paste back and forth from google translate and back again lol
I would say at least 6 months, probably closer to 9.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes