BunBun Inc

Aug 31, 2020
Ad Template.png

Overview:
You recently turned 18 which has made you eligible to become an Adventurer. Adventurers dedicate themselves to meeting, catching, raising, loving and battling Nymphs all while journeying across the land to improve your skills and become the best Adventurer that you can be.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-01
Release Date: 2021-02-01
Developer: BunBun Inc.
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Current Bugs/Problems:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

MGO Screenshot (2).png MGO Screenshot (4).png MGO Screenshot (6).png MGO Screenshot (7).png MGO Screenshot (8).png MGO Screenshot (9).png MGO Screenshot (10).png MGO Screenshot (11).png MGO Screenshot (1).png

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Hold on, now, don't be too quick to discount it.
Too late. I don't wanna discount it but it is a saturated market now. The dev is either gonna need to make his own mechanics in order to distinguish themselves or have some unbelievable hentai art which shouldn't be relied on. Points for great art thus far though.

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
sigh another pokemon clone game
sigh another guy who comments just to complain about a new game that he doesn't like and didn't play instead of just ignoring it

Now on topic, a game like this usually doesn't catch my attention but this looks quite charming. I love the cover. It's a shame that that art isn't used in the game.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
If this can get up to the level of Pocket Gal Hunter at least, I'm all for it. Only H Poke game I've played that didn't lose out on the combat/gameplay at all and still had good H stuff. Quite a bar to hit though. Games like this need a shit ton of content and art to really flesh them out.

Most the art looks good, but it looks inconsistent style wise. Having a difference between the sprites and full cg is okay, but there's even some variation in the full cg. All the art shown in the previews have a different quality and even a bit of difference in style. Inconsistency like that can really hurt things. Put Justuce guy next to the wolf/horse? girl and priestess and it looks like they all belong in different games.

Please try to use the same artist if possible. Difference in style/quality can instantly makes a game seem super amateurish and disjointed. Even a bit lower quality art consistently from one artist is probably better than using multiple artists with different styles. I've noticed you seem to mention most the art isn't finalized, so hopefully this is already planned/on your mind.

Last edited:

maposil

Nov 2, 2017
I found a Shiny Lupina :ROFLMAO:

About the game, i really felt potential, but the technical part is still kind of "stuck".

I expect improvements, but the game is cool.

Dec 6, 2018
If this can get up to the level of Pocket Gal Hunter at least, I'm all for it. Only H Poke game I've played that didn't lose out on the combat/gameplay at all and still had good H stuff. Quite a bar to hit though. Games like this need a shit ton of content and art to really flesh them out.

Most the art looks good, but it looks inconsistent style wise. Having a difference between the sprites and full cg is okay, but there's even some variation in the full cg. All the art shown in the previews have a different quality and even a bit of difference in style. Inconsistency like that can really hurt things. Put Justuce guy next to the wolf/horse? girl and priestess and it looks like they all belong in different games.

Please try to use the same artist if possible. Difference in style/quality can instantly makes a game seem super amateurish. Even a bit lower quality art consistently from one artist is probably better than using multiple artists with different styles. I've noticed you seem to mention most the art isn't finalized, so hopefully this is already planned/on your mind.
If this game can finally fill the void that is the would be Pocket Gal Hunter 2 (does not exist and last I checked is not being developed), then I will be looking forward to how this game turns out. Have not played this game yet, but I hope that some of the suggestions you made happen in the future.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Have any of you found a way to exit to title screen. I want to try some things...
The game feels very slugish movement wise but im not even in the second Town so i expect to find some movement speed boosting equipment there.
The only 2 things that i found irritating were: You cant navigate the Menu with the d-pad on controller and the battle bgm is is so loud that i cant hear the attack sounds properly.
Also when i start the game there is this message in a cmd window that says:
"Some ressources of your project are missing !"
Can i just ignore that ?
I like the game so far (haven't played much though) and i think it does not have to be much different from Pkmn.
I really like the artsytle especially the 8bit look of it. I dont expect anything from the game i just want it to be updated and not be dropped.
Keep up the good work Mr or Mrs developer.