benisblastr

Oct 24, 2019
Going by the screenshots his seems to just be Essentials with a lot of custom UI/asset work, shouldn't it have the RPGM tag?

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Movement is unbearable. Like actually unplayable. Not sure how anyone could manage to make a Pokemon clone be slower than DPPt but they found a way.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
So I played through the whole demo which ends at the second town. There are a few bugs which make playing further really annyoing. You only have a limited amount of capturing material so you wont be able to capture all of them. When you reenter the town to heal you will have to go through the whole dialog with the nun again (You can get the other scrolls that way though). To answer my own question that i asked in the post above... You can reset with f12 and with f1 you can change the keybindings but only for keyboard.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
idk what it is but i like pokemon hentai games, problem is they are all in such early dev. states that RIGHT NOW they arent worth playing.

edit: too bad it doesnt start anyways. tells me the path its installed has special characters in it. so i moved it to my desktop and called the folder "pokefuck" and it still tells me it has special characters in it.

edit 2: got it to work and the controlls are ass...
S makes me walk down (normal) D makes me walk right (normal) a does NOTHING (not normal) and w opens a menu (NOT NORMAL AT ALL!)

stay away from this game its a mess right now.

Last edited:

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Where's a list of actual keys used by game?
Like an "x" do nothing with menu but ALT actually call it. WTF?
How to make game fullscreen?
Any save editor which will work with that strange engine?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Hurray! I am always down for another pokemon type hentai game. Hopefully this one actually gets to go to completion.

Apr 15, 2020
so how much sex is in this and is there futa if you chose the female MC? ill prob wait till theres more content then the first release

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Where's a list of actual keys used by game?
Like an "x" do nothing with menu but ALT actually call it. WTF?
How to make game fullscreen?
Any save editor which will work with that strange engine?
You can press F1 to see the keybindings and change it for keyboard (not possible to change controller bindings right now)
For fullscreen you can use programms like "borderless gaming" to force the game into a borderless window state.

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
Everyone! Just saying! There is a pokemon Rom Hack called Pokemon Girl Hunters. Its a room hack of pokemon Red and It focuses on catching girl trainers. Its by Fz15 and its a really cool game that some people don't know about.
The Madlad has already made a sequel and a holiday special.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I love the theme, love the art.

Question: Will there be any pokemon "breeding" and eggs in this game?

If not, will there be?

Feb 22, 2018
You say monster girl and I am 100% in. So sad that there will never be a slime girl that likes to wake me up by enveloping me.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Personally I love these kind of Pokémon style games, at least the idea of them anyway but one thing that tends to be a let down is the sex content, there usually just isn't much.

Obviously having a dozen animated sex scenes for 151 unique monster girls would be utterly insane but I think it'd be cool to have say...20? Who have more than one scene. Guess it could kinda combine Pokémon with dating so you have to win them over to be able to do more fuckery.
Something like that, within reasonable bounds of course.

Playing what's essentially just Pokémon to have one static lewd for each Mon isn't very satisfying, personally anyway.

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
As much as I love the idea of a Pokémon H-Game, I know that these games pretty much never get finished, and the fact that you can have both a male and female protag halves the already nil chance this gets finished since you are doubling the work you need to put in for H scenes. As promising as this already looks from screenshots, this will end up being a ton of work that my experience tells me to doubt the dev will keep up with. Best of luck though, I hope to get proven wrong.