JohnxDD

Nov 26, 2017
Sup all there is a littel problems in the game more rilated to bugs that are apaning to my:
1º (sorry for my englis) when you to a nynth in the frist town you get basicly block to exict the twon and in the secon tonw you get stuck on the tabel where is the sister and i try to talck if her nofhing happen
2º is there any catch rate cus I pot one nynth ate 5 health or less and i cant catch any one.
ok thats just my report of bugs, I hope to see this game complete

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Give me futas, and I'm sold.
Better idea, let us PLAY as futa's (Futa Nymphs could pose as the male part of the nymph species, which means we could potentially have breeding?)

Anyway, I've already downloaded this from Itch.oi. and look forward to what the developer does next

CameForPlot

Aug 6, 2018
How do I fix the error "this game cannot run from a folder path containing special characters!"? Any suggestions?

BunBun Inc

Aug 31, 2020
Sup all there is a littel problems in the game more rilated to bugs that are apaning to my:
1º (sorry for my englis) when you to a nynth in the frist town you get basicly block to exict the twon and in the secon tonw you get stuck on the tabel where is the sister and i try to talck if her nofhing happen
2º is there any catch rate cus I pot one nynth ate 5 health or less and i cant catch any one.
ok thats just my report of bugs, I hope to see this game complete
***Couldn't really understand the first part but I'll take note of the second by doing more test runs to see if I might have to change the catch rate of the sphere or the Nymphs.

How do I fix the error "this game cannot run from a folder path containing special characters!"? Any suggestions?
***Did you rename the folder? If you did and added special characters like @!/~etc. then delete them or just rename the folder to MGO

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
**Actually it will. Don't think for next update (probably v0.03 or v0.04) but one of the next maps contains a group of villains that will "do something" to the male mc should he lose the battle. Obviously this will be a "big if" as I'm currently looking for partners to help the project move along.

**Yeah I plan to balance the sex scenes for the female between using the ethereal cock and her pussy.

**Only female mc will have futa options for her sex scenes, none for Nymphs. Also a one or two boss villains.

**Nah I was prepared especially with how I released the game. Been around dev forums and anonymous boards enough to know how harsh coomers can be when it comes to early games. My discouragement will come if I can't get a stable job to further fund the game or find partners after February.

**It's been in development for two years and didn't want that to further increase so it was better to at least show what I had and hopefully get some help.
**I'm not asking for people's money hence why I didn't open a Patreon/Subscribestar or accepted donations on itch. I do plan to open Patreon if I manage to get v0.02 out with all the desired updates for that version but that's a big "if." I seen games with content comparable to mind have Patreon straight from the beginning but it's not my style to be that kinda dev; I'm also a coomer gamer that get's pissed when that happens.
**Yeah probably the first impression isn't going to be the best and might hurt the future of the project should there be updates but I was prepared for that and don't think the project is a total loss. If I do get the help, I can always prove the game had potential and correct people's sour taste in the game should they decide it's worth checking out again.
**Not going to use this as my main excuse but I think for a total beginner dev who's just an "idea guy" that I did pretty okay for a v0.01 game.
I will look forward to that. I hope they really beat the hell out of MC for losing to them.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I can't imagine they would, unless they somehow have the rights to the idea of monster collecting RPGs.
While I don't think they would (specially since there don't even seem to be any ways to donate or any other venue of income from the game), I am pretty sure they could if they wanted, it is certainly close enough on quite a few points to pokemon for it to be possible if they really wanted to claim it (But you certainly can make a "monster collecting RPGs" without having it be a almost-clone of pokemon, for instance something like Naedoko, while clearly also a monster collecting RPG, there is no way they could justify that one)

BunBun Inc

Aug 31, 2020
Hopefully Gamefreak doesn't pull the plug on this, until then I'll wait for more content.
**Probably could since I'm still using a few of their assets and some of their base mechanics without significant changes/difference like natures (at least in the way they work currently) but will hope to rid the game of everything Pokemon that can get me in trouble in the next update so that I can start going the Patreon route in the future should I need it.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I love this game this, it like playing Moemon version but a adult H verson of it. ps can you add dash at the beging of the game cause walking sucks specific going backward, forward at the begin to heal in the mc house, the grass area, i alway getting into engage with Nympo and sometime i don't come out life with my Nympo. Update i found the running shoe god it was very helpful. hint click on the desk near the mc bed

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
update i finally beat the gild warden justus he was a push off but i won. hint if you lose after leaving the guild office try to find a few nymph ypu haven't enslave yet, trains my main to level 10 , should learn quick strike and frist strike the other to level 5 just to use them for decoy to take damages, fight back if your nymph survive the bull sh.t move quick stike from her attack and do the same with second nymph and i use the same move back at his nymph to win.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
wow i'm two shiny nymph has appear and i have ball use to capture them and what with the catch rates i lose 4 balls before enslave some of them.

Heavy147

Jun 22, 2020
So idk if i need to start the game over but the girls keep breaking out of the balls when they are in the red, i'm currently out of balls, the merchant keeps telling me to comeback tomorrow even though it is tomorrow and the priestess keeps looping. i'd love some help. please. other then those issues i like the game.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I don't know if the dev os accepting suggestions, or even if it is adequate to give some through here, but i'll give it anyway, would be so interesting having task system in the game, like, "There's a great increase of monster girls hidding and causing problems on route X, defeat XX of them and report back to the church", and that would increase relationship with the head priestess, also, i've seem that you said monster girls won't be futa, only mc and one or two villains, it could actually work, would be awesome too, i also wanted to ask, if it's intended to keep them just like that or do you plan a evolutionary/changing system for them, like, it would be strange seeing them changing shapes and all shit, but growing taller, getting a increase on boobs/ass/body caracteristics (taking a example of Galusia), changing sprite that shows on info, growing more noticeable feathers with different colors but on same palette that she originally is and the option to have sex with those monstergirls in certain spots, like a Inn in a city, on a clearing in a forest, near a lake, yadda, yadda, i know i'm bombarding with a lot of things and the game still a preview of what it could be, but i really liked the style and idea of the game, and i wanted to know if even not planned for future releases yet, still a possibility to be considerated. Keep up the good work, the game really caught my attention and i really hope it works and goes even further. Stay safe~~