Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Oh, what? Damn. Did Nintendo crack down on another game again?
No, BunBun cancelled it by choice:
No hope. Currently selling the assets and most of the future designs have pretty much been sold. Currently in the process of selling the designs from the demo so after they been sold (if at all) then no more continuing.

Try out the download from itch if you still wish to try it out (it's been cancelled btw); running shoes are given to you from the beginning now so walking isn't a pain.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I see this was make for a specific type of peoples with abnormal body part and now from reading the comments I see why.

Aug 29, 2019
it 2024 so you should know what I mean by abnormal body part.
No, I do not. Are you referring to a vagina as "abnormal?" A penis as abnormal? breasts? I literally have no idea what you are talking about, you sound insane, you sound out of your mind.
The only thing I can think of is that you would be referring to trans people, which is stupid cause they aren't defined by their body parts, but thats all I can think of. Please elucidate me as to whatever you're trying to say

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
No, I do not. Are you referring to a vagina as "abnormal?" A penis as abnormal? breasts? I literally have no idea what you are talking about, you sound insane, you sound out of your mind.
The only thing I can think of is that you would be referring to trans people, which is stupid cause they aren't defined by their body parts, but thats all I can think of. Please elucidate me as to whatever you're trying to say
LOL! Bingo (because of the dislike for abnormal part from the post comment I has read then), it was the reason of the game been in a death.