DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
A game with much promise, stunted by a pathetic attempt. Even the lack of a QoL update to the most glaring issues before going on hiatus is VERY telling for this game's future if it ever resumes development. It didn't need a content update, it needed it's fucking shit fixed. In it's current state, it is virtually impossible to play unless you like smashing in your own skull tenfold. I should know, since...
I didn't even get to exit out of the MC's house before I closed the game and deleted it.
An unwelcomed, albeit not surprising disappointment.

BunBun Inc

Aug 31, 2020
That is a relief. This means there is still hope.
No hope. Currently selling the assets and most of the future designs have pretty much been sold. Currently in the process of selling the designs from the demo so after they been sold (if at all) then no more continuing.

Please, make the main character at least a little bit faster.
it is actually painful to play
Try out the download from itch if you still wish to try it out (it's been cancelled btw); running shoes are given to you from the beginning now so walking isn't a pain.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No hope. Currently selling the assets and most of the future designs have pretty much been sold. Currently in the process of selling the designs from the demo so after they been sold (if at all) then no more continuing.

Try out the download from itch if you still wish to try it out (it's been cancelled btw); running shoes are given to you from the beginning now so walking isn't a pain.
This is sad news. I hope they didn't have a Patreon for this game...

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
I really wish people would give a reason for abandoning a game. If it simply turned out to be too time consuming/costly then understandable have a nice day.

BUT if it is something that people can assist with then ask I am fairly certain that there are plenty of people here willing to help if they can.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I really wish people would give a reason for abandoning a game. If it simply turned out to be too time consuming/costly then understandable have a nice day.

BUT if it is something that people can assist with then ask I am fairly certain that there are plenty of people here willing to help if they can.
I agree with that.

Also, if they are going to abandon their game, they should at least release it to the public domain.

MattGaming87

May 7, 2021
I wonder if someone will continue the legacy of this brilliant game good graphics and how it operates and the custom menus and such it also had shinies that i have encountered

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Oh, what? Damn. Did Nintendo crack down on another game again?
If they did, they cracked down before the second update it looks like. But even so there's nothing linking to pokemon here besides the system and according to the law that makes this all good... Remember game makers, mechanics are free game to steal without consequence just don't go stealing stories (Still be careful, that law may be revised soon if it hasn't already... Just look up a Street fighter case. ) Plus there are plenty of pokemon rip-offs anyways. Dragon quest monsters anyone?