Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Well..:D The big advantage of those individual builds from my post is that you don't have to suffer boss fights or any other form of gameplay.
Otherwise, you can still try the old playable demo from OP. But it is only non-H free version.
Got it thank you my man, hopefully more girls will be added soon, so we can experience their individual builds too
There truly isn't any other MG game in 3D out there, really makes you think because there's a lot of demand for it.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Got it thank you my man, hopefully more girls will be added soon, so we can experience their individual builds too
There truly isn't any other MG game in 3D out there, really makes you think because there's a lot of demand for it.
:)
I agree, demand .. but 3D MG market somehow does not work. There were many attempts (especially during pandemic), but now...full graveyard of 3D MG games..well..prototypes, demos.
The only game where dev shows some activity is Monster Girl Ranger (MGI-like game), but its slow/free-time/weekend development.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
:)
I agree, demand .. but 3D MG market somehow does not work. There were many attempts (especially during pandemic), but now...full graveyard of 3D MG games..well..prototypes, demos.
The only game where dev shows some activity is Monster Girl Ranger (MGI-like game), but its slow/free-time/weekend development.
Because this is a hard project...(seriously
You have to make tons of sophisticated girl mods.
They cost more than monsters.
You won’t care if the monster models aren’t beautifully crafted.
But if the girl model is not exquisite, it will affect your willingness to buy.
This is why the 3D games we usually see feature a girl fighting against several different monsters or men...

I often laugh at the fact that my games won't be copied.
Because only a fool would choose to make it.
Please cherish the games you see with many independent modules for beautiful girls.
They are rare and not easy to make.

Last edited:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
uh... so... do i only need to download one? like let's say... supply 03? or do i need to download all the different ones?

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
The game was interest, but 5 years of development and still split files - it's :FacePalm:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
The game was interest, but 5 years of development and still split files - it's :FacePalm:
Normally I would agree, but if you put it in context.
1 dev, nice models, he took the hard way, no asset-flip, no shovelware, no bullshit.
It actually fascinates me.
"split files" are just a collection of scenes, otherwise a new version of the game already exists (OP has old demo only).

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
ok I looked at the patreon, i understand why its separate files now, the users connect to the dev's server for updates and it's not file shares of version updates.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
I don't know why this place suddenly became alive.:unsure:
But I can answer some questions.

Dazzling files:
I think it's pretty neatly sorted here...each "Theme" with a different name represents a collection of scenes for that character.
The latest version of the Aya collection is not available here, so you see its various scenes scattered.

If you want to experience the "game", I would recommend joining the "piooner" tier once.
If you just want to watch NSFW scenes, then "Theme" is it.

The version of "New World" has just been updated.
It is the "game" that combines everything.
The content of Chapter 1 has been completed.
(Currently only Aya's content is accommodated.

I remade the game a year and a half ago.
That's why you see the quality improving so much now.
I won't deny that my project has been around for many years.
But the chapter 1 of "New World" was produced for a year and a half, not since the project began.
===============================
And...some development logs:

I'm still working on some event scenes.
They will be added to the game at a later date.
group.png

In addition to Aya, other lords will also change their appearance one after another.
(This is why I've been very busy lately.
lords.png

I have been developing silently, and the progress has been progressing according to the plan :)

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
...I have been developing silently, and the progress has been progressing according to the plan :)
the curse of the silent but diligent dev, nobody knows they are working, if at all, and assume they are lazying around, but they are there, working on it, not making a peep. before suddenly surprising us with a mega-update with hours of content.

i'm just happy to hear you are still working on it, and as a lover of monstergirls, especially of MGE, i don't care how long i have to wait for a decent monster-girl game. i wait until its done. i'm patient. until i can finally get to meet your creations in all their glory.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes