Unity Monster Girl Project [v2024-07-24] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 17, 2018
I'm making it...maybe it will be released next month.
The free public version is a non-h platform game.
Please don't be disappointed, as the NSFW scenes themselves have otherwise made their way here.
What this means is that you have the full picture of the game... there is an NSFW scene in location A, and you can browse the content of that NSFW scene from another file.
(Please leave the full game to those who sponsor me)
So, the full game would only be available to your patrons at the moment? Is there a plan to put it as a single-purchase item on Steam or other such sites in the future?

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
So, the full game would only be available to your patrons at the moment? Is there a plan to put it as a single-purchase item on Steam or other such sites in the future?
So far I have not planned any sales related matters...After all, I make games all the time:unsure:
Currently I am planning to put the free ver game on Steam and other platforms.
But that's just because I need to gather some feedback on the game.
If everyone responds well, maybe I will consider selling the full version in the future.

I would be very grateful if you could sponsor me for a long time...after all, I don’t have many resources at the moment.
But this is not mandatory, you can definitely pay just once.
Currently, the only way to obtain the full version is through Patreon's "Pioneer" tier.
You only need to sponsor "once" to get permanent access to future updated archives.
I think this is similar to EA sales on Steam.

Reactions: Larda
Dec 17, 2018
So far I have not planned any sales related matters...After all, I make games all the time:unsure:
Currently I am planning to put the free ver game on Steam and other platforms.
But that's just because I need to gather some feedback on the game.
If everyone responds well, maybe I will consider selling the full version in the future.

I would be very grateful if you could sponsor me for a long time...after all, I don’t have many resources at the moment.
But this is not mandatory, you can definitely pay just once.
Currently, the only way to obtain the full version is through Patreon's "Pioneer" tier.
You only need to sponsor "once" to get permanent access to future updated archives.
I think this is similar to EA sales on Steam.
Gotcha, awesome man! Your games are SUPER high quality, keep it up! (I also make music so if you ever need anything like that you can DM me through here :))

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Free ver has been completed:

What is "Monster Girl World Pure":
"Monster Girl World Pure" is a free public version of "Monster Girl World".
It is the SFW version of the game.
It is available as a sample version for everyone to play.

If you are hesitating whether to sponsor me, you can play this version before deciding :)
If you want to promote this project to others, you can introduce this version to them to play :)

sample.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
If you want a regular platformer, then this game will do (it has nothing to do on the f95zone website).
But if you are looking for a platformer with 18+ content, you can ignore this project until the author releases the nsfw version or it is hacked.
And so I'm disappointed for so many years to make a regular platformer, without erotic content.

Last edited:

Neptunal

Oct 31, 2018
So theres pure and non-H version, which one do I download? Also where can I get the version with H, doesnt seem to be one on Patreon, if so, which tier do i need to be subscribed to? This is so confusing, along with all the downloadable links on F95..

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
So theres pure and non-H version, which one do I download? Also where can I get the version with H, doesnt seem to be one on Patreon, if so, which tier do i need to be subscribed to? This is so confusing, along with all the downloadable links on F95..
The author still has the H version. Since he didn't do it, all there are are demos with characters and nothing more. It feels like at first the author wants to make a full version without H scenes and then distribute it for free to all players. The 18+ version will have to wait a couple more years.
So if you're waiting for hentai here, I'll tell you a secret, it won't be until the author completes the game.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
You can download the pure version first.

When you're sure you like the game you can choose the NSFW version...it's on patreon.
You need to commit to the "Pioneer" tier once to gain access to the current version and future updates.

The author still has the H version. Since he didn't do it, all there are are demos with characters and nothing more. It feels like at first the author wants to make a full version without H scenes and then distribute it for free to all players. The 18+ version will have to wait a couple more years.
So if you're waiting for hentai here, I'll tell you a secret, it won't be until the author completes the game.
exactly the opposite, I started making the pure version after finishing the NSFW version.
So everything you see in the pure version means that it has corresponding NSFW content.

sample.jpg

I'm still following my plan step by step.
So you don't have to worry.
Of course, if you misunderstand or have something you don’t understand, you can ask questions and I will answer them :)

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019

When you're sure you like the game you can choose the NSFW version...it's on patreon.
You need to commit to the "Pioneer" tier once to gain access to the current version and future updates.

exactly the opposite, I started making the pure version after finishing the NSFW version.
So everything you see in the pure version means that it has corresponding NSFW content.

Of course, if you misunderstand or have something you don’t understand, you can ask questions and I will answer them :)
most likely, then I will have to wait for 18+ to become free (on other sites).
I can't donate to patron and other Western sites.
So I'll just wait for the opportunity to play your H version until it's released for free.
And if it doesn't come out for free, but there are still games that I will play
I don't need a version without h content.
I don't see any sense in them (except for showing the capabilities of a regular plotformer).
There are plenty of non-hentai games like this

Neptunal

Oct 31, 2018

View attachment 3862113

I just tried the patron only version, its incredible! The H-scenes are incredibly well made, and the Chinese translation is actually 100% correct, so I am assuming that either you have someone who speaks Chinese on your team, or you speak it yourself. Anyway, 20 USD well spent! I hope to see your project grow well!!!

Reactions: dreamdemon

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I just tried the patron only version, its incredible! The H-scenes are incredibly well made, and the Chinese translation is actually 100% correct, so I am assuming that either you have someone who speaks Chinese on your team, or you speak it yourself. Anyway, 20 USD well spent! I hope to see your project grow well!!!
Give link we need hero

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes