RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Fallstar

Oct 6, 2018
If it's Decrypted then yes. Those are the raw JP versions so you'll also have to re-apply the translation when you are done.
By that you mean the link that is on page 1 of mega? I mean: MGQ Paradox 2.23 Translated (5-12-2020).
Excuse so many questions, it is that so many things that I read and I lost in the process. In such a case, how do I get it decrypted?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
By that you mean the link that is on page 1 of mega? I mean: MGQ Paradox 2.23 Translated (5-12-2020).
Excuse so many questions, it is that so many things that I read and I lost in the process. In such a case, how do I get it decrypted?
Use the download from page 1, the Mega one that you mentioned. You'll want a Rpgmaker decrypter program to extract the files from the rgss3a file to extract the files that are encrypted inside it. After that, download the data files from Masterdragonson to get the files that were removed and added through each update.

Follow the instructions either posted here:

or this post by Masterdragonson: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4475400

All credit go to the original creators and hope you have a good day.
Support the creators in anyway you can be it by buying the game or spreading the word.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AHSDD and Fallstar

Fallstar

Oct 6, 2018
Use the download from page 1, the Mega one that you mentioned. You'll want a Rpgmaker decrypter program to extract the files from the rgss3a file to extract the files that are encrypted inside it. After that, download the data files from Masterdragonson to get the files that were removed and added through each update.

Follow the instructions either posted here:

or this post by Masterdragonson: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4475400

All credit go to the original creators and hope you have a good day.
Support the creators in anyway you can be it by buying the game or spreading the word.
Your answer clarifies enough doubts, thank you very much.
Just one more thing: How do I use the RGSS-Decryptor? Try to use it and a command screen opens that closes immediately without being able to do anything. I think it is the only thing I am missing by following the tutorials that are shown throughout the forum It is always good to spread the word about these games so that they become more popular.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Your answer clarifies enough doubts, thank you very much.
Just one more thing: How do I use the RGSS-Decryptor? Try to use it and a command screen opens that closes immediately without being able to do anything. I think it is the only thing I am missing by following the tutorials that are shown throughout the forum It is always good to spread the word about these games so that they become more popular.
The easiest way is just to put it in the Main Game Directory then with a mouse drag & drop 'Game.rgss3a' on top of 'RgssDecrypter.exe'. If you wanted to use the Command Line then in Windows open up a cmd window, navigate to where you have the game at, and enter in the commands.

If you don't have a 'Game.rgss3a' file in the Main Game Directory then it's probably already decrypted.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
It says it is translated so it is already decrypted. Just get it, incremental updates and latest pre-patched files. After update, delete all files in data and put files from pre-patched download there. Youre making it sound more difficult than it actually is.

Last edited:

Mister_Mystery

Dec 30, 2020
Just finished chapter 2. What a game, mates. Plot twists everywhere lol, and I love every second of it. Can't wait for chapter 3. A huge thanks again to everyone who's contributed to the series, and helping folks out with questions. Speaking of which, how do I play NG+?

edit: nevermind the last part. Obviously I have to finish the game first....

Darsk

Mar 16, 2018
Is there some way to get the full version of 2.35 or do I have to patch up my game from 2.23 all the way up version by version?

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
So, from 2.23 up to 2.35, did every update manually, did the translating as well, with no errors popping up anywhere. However, when I try and start the Collaboration sidequest, I get this error:
Exception : NoMethodError
undefined method `key_item?' for nil:NilClass
trace:
["( ベース/GameObject ):3752:in `eval'", "( 公開コマンド ):197:in `keep_all_item_over?'", "(eval):1:in `command_111'", "( ベース/GameObject ):3752:in `eval'", "( ベース/GameObject ):3752:in `command_111'", "( Game_Interpreter ):196:in `execute_command'", "( Game_Interpreter ):102:in `run'", "( Game_Interpreter ):59:in `block in create_fiber'"]

I don´t know if its just that my save file is corrupted, if I did something wrong with the updates, or if I´m missing a certain data (like collaboration04_cip, but I already checked and its there). Sorry for the bother, but if anyone could help me, I´d greatly appreciate it.

• Thinking Face

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So, from 2.23 up to 2.35, did every update manually, did the translating as well, with no errors popping up anywhere. However, when I try and start the Collaboration sidequest, I get this error:
trace:
["( ベース/GameObject ):3752:in `eval'", "( 公開コマンド ):197:in `keep_all_item_over?'", "(eval):1:in `command_111'", "( ベース/GameObject ):3752:in `eval'", "( ベース/GameObject ):3752:in `command_111'", "( Game_Interpreter ):196:in `execute_command'", "( Game_Interpreter ):102:in `run'", "( Game_Interpreter ):59:in `block in create_fiber'"]

I don´t know if its just that my save file is corrupted, if I did something wrong with the updates, or if I´m missing a certain data (like collaboration04_cip, but I already checked and its there). Sorry for the bother, but if anyone could help me, I´d greatly appreciate it.
Read back a few pages?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
trace:

Upload a save and I'll have a look

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I lost my save back in october, so I downloaded one that a member posted before. Been playing with it since then. Maybe it was finished way too quickly or edited (I didn´t, to clarify) so it doesn´t work correctly, thats the only thing I can come up with
you will have to edit your 2.35 scripts based on this post

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
you will have to edit your 2.35 scripts based on this post
Or I just roll it into a new upload :coffee: Which it seems Arzor-X's team has been rather busy in the past couple days so probably for the best :)

MGQ Paradox 2.35 Data Folder Compiled On 01-19-2021

MGQ Paradox 2.35 Data 01-19-2021.rar

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, then 2.34 to 2.35
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
Hmm it's rather late for me (4am ish) so head isn't working that great :p

Script_00000166_公開コマンド.txt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So this code looks like it filters out all Key Items then stores what remains in the Storehouse.
For some reason something in your items is triggering Nil value. As for what I'm not sure... After having it beep at me a few times I came up with this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it an Item? Is it a Key Item? If not either then I don't care.
Keep a backup of your save then check the Storehouse when you can as it says it dumps all your not Key Item stuff there.

Data Folder Tested On
Mega
Or I just roll it into a new upload :coffee: Which it seems Arzor-X's team has been rather busy in the past couple days so probably for the best :)

MGQ Paradox 2.35 Data Folder Compiled On 01-19-2021

MGQ Paradox 2.35 Data 01-19-2021.rar
Mega

Workupload

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, then 2.34 to 2.35
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501
Oh my god. It works! Thank you!

Darsk

Mar 16, 2018
Bumping my prior question, is there some easier way to get a 2.35 version than upgrading version by version from 2.23?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Would anyone know why I would be getting this error?

View attachment 993361
Just delete all files in data folder and use pre-patched files 2 post above your's

Bumping my prior question, is there some easier way to get a 2.35 version than upgrading version by version from 2.23?
Are you unable to manually replace files from same folder names? Or you cant start the game later?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes