RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Zenturial

Jun 30, 2019
I've downloaded the game from OP and was pleasantly surprised it already being in english. But I wonder do I need to drop the content of the Data Folder from masterdragonson into the game folder now in order to be up to date with the translation? Just making sure, it's been a while since I've manual patch the game.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I've downloaded the game from OP and was pleasantly surprised it already being in english. But I wonder do I need to drop the content of the Data Folder from masterdragonson into the game folder now in order to be up to date with the translation? Just making sure, it's been a while since I've manual patch the game.
Yes

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
so umm I have some question:
1. Is the game abandoned or there will be a part 3? (if someone knows)
2. Is there an English patch for The Land of Night and the Heroes of the Seven Worlds girls? (because when you go recruit them the texts are Japanese and also in the pocket castle their texts are Japanese too)
3. Can someone please send me an illias route save file that has finished chapter 2 or at least nearly? (if not well I just play Illias route too, just asked because I played the Alice route and since the game doesn't have skip ability I just wanted to save my keyboard from its death)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so umm I have some question:
1. Is the game abandoned or there will be a part 3? (if someone knows)
It's not abandoned as it's still in development. You'll hear some hype from ToroToro when it's close to ready...

2. Is there an English patch for The Land of Night and the Heroes of the Seven Worlds girls? (because when you go recruit them the texts are Japanese and also in the pocket castle their texts are Japanese too)
for up to date translation status. There are a few massive walls of text and their team has been working hard on it for quite a while.

3. Can someone please send me an illias route save file that has finished chapter 2 or at least nearly? (if not well I just play Illias route too, just asked because I played the Alice route and since the game doesn't have skip ability I just wanted to save my keyboard from its death)
Pretty sure you can Skip with A on a keyboard or Button 4 on a controller.

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
It's not abandoned as it's still in development. You'll hear some hype from ToroToro when it's close to ready...

for up to date translation status. There are a few massive walls of text and their team has been working hard on it for quite a while.

Pretty sure you can Skip with A on a keyboard or Button 4 on a controller.
Thanks for the help, I didn't know about the Skip, I kept spamming enter

Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
For lazy people

Use on the raw jp version

Have raw jp " " folder
"Patch" folder (from bitbucket link)
"Translation Files" (from bitbucket link)

Download Arzor-X's translation and extract it into "Translation Files"

Run auto eng patched game

Last edited:

genhc

Jul 30, 2017
I have a problem with the extra action skills like Divine destiny, where it doesn't activate at times. Is there a way to fix it?

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Guys I'm using the saves included in the download, but all the girls in the pocket castle has 0 affection, any solutions?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
There are well over a hundred girls in this game, so it will take QUITE a bit of time yeah?
Just give them presents to raise their affection. It's not that difficult.
Also, you can farm gold to buy those presents if drop rate/stealing it's not enough.

Jul 28, 2017
Guys I'm using the saves included in the download, but all the girls in the pocket castle has 0 affection, any solutions?
If the save has cash just buy food and bribe them. Just hold skip and mash confirm on a food they like. If the save also has a character with the cooking tree of jobs, cook some food that'll boost the affinity even faster. Either way, might take a while, but it's not all that bad.

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
Ok, so where can I find the latest translation patch that can just be pasted and overwrite the stuff in folder?

I'm afraid of getting emotionally invested in a game if I cant see it through to the end. And I love this series too much to only play till I hit that wall.

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Hey guys I remember there was this option to add things in the game by ID or access all blacksmiths and crafting pages in a menu but I don't remember how? is there a file I should download?

Edit: seems it was , anyone know know if it works with file in the main page, cause cheese is paired with a translator and it doesn't seem to work well o_O

Edit 2: It seems to work just running the selector is enough

Last edited:

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
So say someone got stuck in the Queen of Dreams colab quest, after beating the other monster lord in the castle of dreams, the party died and respawned in the basement and now i'm stuck underground....Anyone know how i can get out? the crystal in the monster lord room isn't working

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes