• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A true follower would gladly drink Ilias's pee and even beg for more. Very sus.
The Unbaptized Hero getting baptized.
This explains why monster girls stay away from heroes after that "Baptism".

Found them...
Well... You technically didn't lie... But frankly... A hand? Come on now... How disappointing... It's not what I'd call "anal rape".
View attachment 2762650
So this is where that image came from :love:

Public Utility: I didn't see anything being commented on, so just to inform here, there is a mod that will remove the censorship of some CGs, Not All, and as far as I know, some were made by AI, but they were reviewed, and as far as I've seen , I didn't find any very bad. the mod can be found in the Mods Tab of the Monster Girls quest Paradox

And here the Mod in MEGA
MGQ just keeps getting better and better

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Public Utility: I didn't see anything being commented on, so just to inform here, there is a mod that will remove the censorship of some CGs, Not All, and as far as I know, some were made by AI, but they were reviewed, and as far as I've seen , I didn't find any very bad. the mod can be found in the Mods Tab of the Monster Girls quest Paradox

And here the Mod in MEGA
Mmm interesting, can you share some uncensored images here for comparison?

BeenSolong

May 31, 2021
i don't need sleep, i need answer... how in the name of Illias i use the mod called "Kaerdron livelier collab"?!? like everytime i use it like the instructions said, it's never get translated.... anyone know the solution?? here's the mods:

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Here's a link with two separate versions of uncensored ones
Well. I just looked into the uncensor and now It got promising. The uncensor is acceptable and it uncensored the most part of the images. Its not perfect but its acceptable.

I just integrated to the game and I am testing it a little.
AI 1 x 1 Censor

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya the time loop is hard kinda the only thing i dont like about it was when i was looking at a guide it said just die like 13 times or more to make white rabbit appear so you can continue why is that a thing? if we did all the steps you should still be able to continue without having to waste like 13 runs in a row just so the plot can continue

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
ya the time loop is hard kinda the only thing i dont like about it was when i was looking at a guide it said just die like 13 times or more to make white rabbit appear so you can continue why is that a thing? if we did all the steps you should still be able to continue without having to waste like 13 runs in a row just so the plot can continue
Now with a lot of guides im in succubus house but i cant get out........i get the gem but nothing changes

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes