RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
does anyone have a link where to download ver 1.41 with full translated??

Im fcked up my self I accidently erase my entire GAME along with MY SAVES DATA
and I almost complete all CGs and Monmusu
not mention it I finally beat Black Alice in the Past and return the stranded pollar bear
Im fcking stupid

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
does anyone have a link where to download ver 1.41 with full translated??

Im fcked up my self I accidently erase my entire GAME along with MY SAVES DATA
and I almost complete all CGs and Monmusu
not mention it I finally beat Black Alice in the Past and return the stranded pollar bear
Im fcking stupid
i want it too for Time Loop Event,people say it full translate but......is in Japanese for me some of the conversations so-......

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
when i did the time loop is was translated the only thing that was not were some of the scenes
you get translated the "story" ? You exit that succubus house and go to the festival? or where you get translated? For me is pure chaos.... :/ and i idk how iget out of that house even if i have the items, i guess i have it because i doont understand japanese :/

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
MGQ Paradox Part 3 News!!

Google Translate:

Regarding the current production status.
Regarding "Mon Musu RPG final chapter", I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long.
We are currently running test play, but there are still many things to be worked out, not just bug fixes and balance adjustments.
If it takes a long time to fix a bug, you may ask, "Is there an unsolvable bug?"
I hear a worried voice saying, 'Is there a problem in development?'
The actual bug fix work is quite different, bugs that take 1 minute to 1 hour to fix,
It is a feeling that about 5000 to 8000 will come out.
If you look closely at the number of enemy monsters, it has reached 950 bodies,
We have a lot of work to fill in, but we are steadily progressing step by step.
After all, the scale of the game itself is beyond what an individual can do, and it will take time to complete.

Test play is already underway, and the game system and story have been very well received by test players.
Well, from the standpoint of a test player, even if you subtract the point that it's hard to say unpopularity directly,
We often receive very enthusiastic impressions such as stories,
I am proud to say that I have reached an excellent standard in self-evaluation.
The play time of the test player is also 5 to 10 hours until the scenario branch,
30-50 hours on the Celestial Route, 30-50 hours on the Makai Route,
It's usually the same time as this estimate.
However, since many test players are familiar with RPGs,
Regular players may take a little longer.

The final chapter that concludes Luka's adventure
(However, it's more than the previous and middle chapters combined...)
We've put a lot of time into making it great.
I apologize for not being able to deliver it promptly, but please wait a little longer.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021

Google Translate:

Regarding "Mon Musu RPG final chapter", I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long.
We are currently running test play, but there are still many things to be worked out, not just bug fixes and balance adjustments.
If it takes a long time to fix a bug, you may ask, "Is there an unsolvable bug?"
The actual bug fix work is quite different, bugs that take 1 minute to 1 hour to fix,
After all, the scale of the game itself is beyond what an individual can do, and it will take time to complete.

Test play is already underway, and the game system and story have been very well received by test players.
Well, from the standpoint of a test player, even if you subtract the point that it's hard to say unpopularity directly,
The play time of the test player is also 5 to 10 hours until the scenario branch,

I apologize for not being able to deliver it promptly, but please wait a little longer.
Reading this i want to talk to them,i am enthusiastic of RPG,but i don't talk japanese xd

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022

Google Translate:

pls released on this year....

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
Did.......... Did you translate the game files or did you just download and play?
well Im just downloading and straight japanese words on the menu and etc...
thats only happen on v.2.41
below v 2.41 its full english but theres no collab or timeloop event

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
well I be damned
I dont know how and what
Are you lazy or something? you had link to translation in the 1st post all this time (2 years+). And you got manual instruction in the bitbucket and this thread if you actually bother to look.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019

Google Translate:

ArzorX version

carlboss159

Sep 14, 2018
Can you help me to beat super boss Angel Killer until a new super boss appear? I attached my save file in a Rar file. Do Angel Killer only until the next super boss appear.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i disliked promestein in the first game, but my GOD did they make her insufferable in this one. she is literally just a redditor now lmao
also, this game is surprisingly political
This would normally scare me off from playing but this is ToroToro resistance so I have faith that is will still be a good story and positively memorable experience.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes