RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
well I be damned
I dont know how and what
Are you lazy or something? you had link to translation in the 1st post all this time (2 years+). And you got manual instruction in the bitbucket and this thread if you actually bother to look.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
MGQ Paradox Part 3 News!!

Google Translate:

Regarding the current production status.
Regarding "Mon Musu RPG final chapter", I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long.
We are currently running test play, but there are still many things to be worked out, not just bug fixes and balance adjustments.
If it takes a long time to fix a bug, you may ask, "Is there an unsolvable bug?"
I hear a worried voice saying, 'Is there a problem in development?'
The actual bug fix work is quite different, bugs that take 1 minute to 1 hour to fix,
It is a feeling that about 5000 to 8000 will come out.
If you look closely at the number of enemy monsters, it has reached 950 bodies,
We have a lot of work to fill in, but we are steadily progressing step by step.
After all, the scale of the game itself is beyond what an individual can do, and it will take time to complete.

Test play is already underway, and the game system and story have been very well received by test players.
Well, from the standpoint of a test player, even if you subtract the point that it's hard to say unpopularity directly,
We often receive very enthusiastic impressions such as stories,
I am proud to say that I have reached an excellent standard in self-evaluation.
The play time of the test player is also 5 to 10 hours until the scenario branch,
30-50 hours on the Celestial Route, 30-50 hours on the Makai Route,
It's usually the same time as this estimate.
However, since many test players are familiar with RPGs,
Regular players may take a little longer.

The final chapter that concludes Luka's adventure
(However, it's more than the previous and middle chapters combined...)
We've put a lot of time into making it great.
I apologize for not being able to deliver it promptly, but please wait a little longer.
ArzorX version

carlboss159

Sep 14, 2018
Can you help me to beat super boss Angel Killer until a new super boss appear? I attached my save file in a Rar file. Do Angel Killer only until the next super boss appear.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i disliked promestein in the first game, but my GOD did they make her insufferable in this one. she is literally just a redditor now lmao
also, this game is surprisingly political
This would normally scare me off from playing but this is ToroToro resistance so I have faith that is will still be a good story and positively memorable experience.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
This would normally scare me off from playing but this is ToroToro resistance so I have faith that is will still be a good story and positively memorable experience.
eh it's not like beating you over the head with it or anything. just random musings really. i only commented on it because of that hyper-religious fascist village near san ilia lmao

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
eh it's not like beating you over the head with it or anything. just random musings really. i only commented on it because of that hyper-religious fascist village near san ilia lmao
That is a a relief.

As for that village, I take it that's a village full of Best Goddess fans? I hope there's a non-cannon ending where to end your quest and live there worshiping Ilias for the rest of your life...

FB_IMG_1677338051550.jpg

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Can i ask something? Im in timeloop final (In succubus prison phase) i get all the items but when i go to the door it appears a dead screen (Myuska) I do all in order,coke with sleep power,PC Broken and Loli Traped in book,i have my key and go with the orb for trap.....Is some bug? or i need to do more loops?

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Can i ask something? Im in timeloop final (In succubus prison phase) i get all the items but when i go to the door it appears a dead screen (Myuska) I do all in order,coke with sleep power,PC Broken and Loli Traped in book,i have my key and go with the orb for trap.....Is some bug? or i need to do more loops?
I think you have to go upstairs once and die, then in the next run you go to the bathroom and wait until she goes to the kitchen and sleeps

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
I think you have to go upstairs once and die, then in the next run you go to the bathroom and wait until she goes to the kitchen and sleeps
The wierd thing i do that,Muska sleeps,and the other is in her room confused for her pc so..... :C

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Might've made you more busy with these uncensored mods if you haven't already seen them.
Thanks! added! as far i checked, Tibluedream and 211Rudens are way better compared to Rev IA Ones, they even add some extra scenes (like just like a one more pic in the middle of incertion)

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes