RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ahmxnn

Jan 10, 2023
View attachment 1063790

Overview
Paradox is quite similar to its predecessor, for Luka is the protagonist, there will be a Monsterpedia, several monsters and characters from the original trilogy will return and there will be rape-on-loss. Notable differences include the game being an RPG-styled game created with RPG Maker, instead of a visual novel made in Nscripter; the player will be able to directly move around and interact with things rather than skimming through long lines of text; other characters may join Luka on his journey (such as Ilias); and many of Luka's choices have a drastic impact in later parts of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2017-06-23
Original title: もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG
Developer / Publisher: ToroToro Resistance
VNDB:
DLsite: Part 1: | Part 2:
Part 3: TBA
Censorship: Yes
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Platform: Windows
Language: Japanese
English Translation: Part 1: Part 2: Part 3:
Wiki:
Prequel:
Genre:

Instructions:

Translation Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: - 2.23 to latest 2.XX

Extras:
Jobs/Races Unlocker* - Uncensor Mod

masterdragonson thanks for the share
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 87525 View attachment 87526 View attachment 119756 View attachment 119757 View attachment 119758 View attachment 3197420 View attachment 3197421 View attachment 3197422 View attachment 3197423 View attachment 3197424 View attachment 3197425 View attachment 3197426 View attachment 3197428 View attachment 3197429 View attachment 3197430 View attachment 3197431 View attachment 3197433 View attachment 3197434 View attachment 3197435 View attachment 3197436 View attachment 3197437 View attachment 3197438 View attachment 3197439 View attachment 3197440 View attachment 3197441 View attachment 3197442 View attachment 3197443
guys is this game scenes is lose to watch?

Ombrage

Nov 15, 2017
So hello first of all,
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I downloaded the files from the homepage and started a new game. Now I'm in two places that are giving me a headache.
Once Amira doesn't want to give me the job item even though I have completed her quest and when I enter the mountain and reach the top everything goes dark and nothing happens, but all the monsters disappear and the world stays dark even when changing the map.

This version of the game seems to be more buggy than previous ones.

Can someone by chance help me with my problems?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
when I enter the mountain and reach the top everything goes dark and nothing happens, but all the monsters disappear and the world stays dark even when changing the map.

This version of the game seems to be more buggy than previous ones.

Can someone by chance help me with my problems?
That is because you exited the mountain before finishing, talk to pope again, or load older save.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Haven't followed this game for a looong time, is it fully translated and is the story completed?
No part 3 is in bug testing and fixing before release, so give a few more months, and I would say YEARS for the translation, but with the progression of AI it might be a bit faster who knows, Probably come back in about a year to check :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DyanTD

Jun 10, 2018
So after I used the One-click Patcher to fix the Nefrtiti Lamias bug, my game language back to Japanese. Does anyone know how to changed it back to English ?

1720472341002.png 1720472369463.png

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
bro this is probably the biggest rpgm game ive ever seen to date
1 year ago I would have that opnion too, nowadays I think either Black Souls 1 and 2 or fear & hunger are better then this (in terms of rpg) or it could be the hype just ain't there anymore, hope part 3 could top those 2 classics

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
1 year ago I would have that opnion too, nowadays I think either Black Souls 1 and 2 or fear & hunger are better then this (in terms of rpg) or it could be the hype just ain't there anymore, hope part 3 could top those 2 classics
Lol he didnt say the best, but the longest, which is also wrong, but i agree with your picks being better

Reactions: Goldines

Prokaccino

Jun 1, 2023
Hello, I'm playing this on the Android (Joiplay) so I can't use the patchers. Is the prepatched files only for ver 2.41 or is it safe to use here too?

Or do I have to get ver 2.41 instead? Which I wouldn't mind since part 3 is still a demo anyway.

NoOneSpecial1231

Feb 24, 2018
So I completed part 2 about where in level wise does part 3 demo end or get rough with the translation? I have beaten the cirque de croix and wow they have a lot of races and classes mastered. My main team has about 4 races and 6 classes mastered usually 3 basic 2 int and one adv., no sealed as of yet haven't come across it . Based on the mgq forums, I am around the level of my encounters, I believe the zombies were 56.

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
No part 3 is in bug testing and fixing before release, so give a few more months, and I would say YEARS for the translation, but with the progression of AI it might be a bit faster who knows, Probably come back in about a year to check :)
If they are smart, they should use chat gpt to translate the rough parts and then proofread the text to fix mistakes. It would take much less time

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
If they are smart, they should use chat gpt to translate the rough parts and then proofread the text to fix mistakes. It would take much less time
That's what I was thinking and with the new chat-gpt 4o, it would be actually cost effective. I would donate for the translation for sure(It would probably have more than 200k words to translate for part 3)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
If their pride allows it, I asked them about it a few months back, this was Arzor's answer. Keep in mind AI is machine translation, just better, I really hope they'll do it, part 2 took them 6 years to translate "fully" still some scenes undone, and since Torotoro has been hyping up part 3 to be bigger than 1 & 2 combined, it's gonna take forever if they don't :s

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
If their pride allows it, I asked them about it a few months back, this was Arzor's answer. Keep in mind AI is machine translation, just better, I really hope they'll do it, part 2 took them 6 years to translate "fully" still some scenes undone, and since Torotoro has been hyping up part 3 to be bigger than 1 & 2 combined, it's gonna take forever if they don't :s
:eek: That means we wont see it translated until 2030+. LMFAO, that is nuts! Not to mention the content DLC post part 3!

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes