RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
I responded here via a post but TTR no longer offers to contact him because he was the victim of harassment between 2022 and 2023 precisely around the release of the game.
Im curious about this,somewhere can i know more? If it sounds weird is okay but i want to help in other ways too :(

They made the only Anime game i stay in 10 or more years X.x

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Im curious about this,somewhere can i know more? If it sounds weird is okay but i want to help in other ways too :(

They made the only Anime game i stay in 10 or more years X.x
"From what I learned (via one of the artists), after the success of Part 2 until 2020, there was more news because ToroToro was working on the Collaboration project (not just on Monster Girl Quest but on other games with other creators, hence the name "Collaboration").
It wasn't a bad idea but unfortunately, it was overrated and he didn't foresee that Part 3 was going to be huge and that he would want more and that he was going to spread himself out on other projects.

2020 and 2021, he was working on the Collaboration on MGQP and Time Loop finished, he was either helping his friends or he was doing crossovers with his universe to make it more popular but he didn't foresee what was going to happen. 2022 was terrible because he wanted more for Part 3 but there were too many bugs etc... and that didn't help with the harassment he had again recently (that's why his Twitter, his site for the FAQ etc... are private or it is not possible to send him private messages).
So, I have confirmation that he only focuses on Part 3 but would like to release it as soon as possible and there is a chance that it will not be complete (so definitely a Part 4, but Post-endings etc. ..) but it will all depend.
But yes, soon because he has already tested and his friends who helped him too, artists like Setouchi too so he just needs to find as many little ones as possible to correct. So very soon."

• Wow

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
tried to download the newest version of the demo part 3 but still same
its always cannot opened and it still same said "error file corrupted and antivirus bla bla"some stuffs like that

does anyone had same issue with me??

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
"From what I learned (via one of the artists), after the success of Part 2 until 2020, there was more news because ToroToro was working on the Collaboration project (not just on Monster Girl Quest but on other games with other creators, hence the name "Collaboration").
It wasn't a bad idea but unfortunately, it was overrated and he didn't foresee that Part 3 was going to be huge and that he would want more and that he was going to spread himself out on other projects.

2020 and 2021, he was working on the Collaboration on MGQP and Time Loop finished, he was either helping his friends or he was doing crossovers with his universe to make it more popular but he didn't foresee what was going to happen. 2022 was terrible because he wanted more for Part 3 but there were too many bugs etc... and that didn't help with the harassment he had again recently (that's why his Twitter, his site for the FAQ etc... are private or it is not possible to send him private messages).
So, I have confirmation that he only focuses on Part 3 but would like to release it as soon as possible and there is a chance that it will not be complete (so definitely a Part 4, but Post-endings etc. ..) but it will all depend.
But yes, soon because he has already tested and his friends who helped him too, artists like Setouchi too so he just needs to find as many little ones as possible to correct. So very soon."
I see thanks for send me this info my friend,i wish he goes better in the future with all of my heart and soul

May 16, 2024
tried to download the newest version of the demo part 3 but still same
its always cannot opened and it still same said "error file corrupted and antivirus bla bla"some stuffs like that

does anyone had same issue with me??
Mate, whatever anti virus you have is freaking out and blocking files, i'd recommend disabiling it, extracting it then and reenabling it. Ngl dunno why you'd even have an antivirus besides microsoft defender in 2024, works just about as well and doesn't cost you a thing.

Il1ket0fu!

May 25, 2024
Anyone else experiencing the problem of the VXAcetranslator just closing on itself even though you've set the locale system to japanese/name of the file into english?

SomeAssasin

Nov 8, 2017
Can someone post part 3 with the newest translation already applied ?
I can't for the life of me get the patcher running
where is the translation for part 3? I would like to try to patch it myself but I cannot find the 3.0 translation files, only old 2.4 and 2.3 translation files

dude with the arson

May 11, 2020
What a bleak, neutral ending. And I don't really vibe with the other two sides of this mess. Was cool to see Luka put those secret number skills to use at the very end to match Promestein though.

Random question into the abyss: Which girl can Luka have a reasonable, healthy, loving, wholesome and long-lasting relationship with?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes