RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
What a bleak, neutral ending. And I don't really vibe with the other two sides of this mess. Was cool to see Luka put those secret number skills to use at the very end to match Promestein though.

Random question into the abyss: Which girl can Luka have a reasonable, healthy, loving, wholesome and long-lasting relationship with?
Alice.

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
What a bleak, neutral ending. And I don't really vibe with the other two sides of this mess. Was cool to see Luka put those secret number skills to use at the very end to match Promestein though.

Random question into the abyss: Which girl can Luka have a reasonable, healthy, loving, wholesome and long-lasting relationship with?
Given that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is already present, rather than it being what happens in the neutral ending, it seems that it is a placeholder for the actual events that take place when she is there.

And if you are talking about the main route girls, only Alice is viable of having a healthy relationship. If talking about the many other recruitable characters, any girls with game over scenarios from the first game that say that they married and had a good life, like with the Two-tailed Kitsune.

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Considering Luka's Lifespan as an angel as seen in the neutral ending he'd probably need A considerably powerful Demon/Angel or Roid. In the original timeline Alice said he may even outlive her so it really depends. Unless you go Incest/Wincest and ship him with his daughter.

It's probably possible with normal girls too but that lifetime difference is vast

kark

Jun 18, 2017
does anyone know where to get the unpatched raw japanese version of the 3.0 demo so I can run the most recent auto patcher myself?
I think you can download the demo for free here:

does anyone have a full save for part 2? i just got a new computer and lost all my saves
I was going to whiny about why dont you use the save function but i just checked it out and its a little bit annoy to find what message has an actual save file and no just someone talking about save file stuff, here is a link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...-v3-00-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-13892918

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
How do you install this? I want to play form the beginning of Part1 to now with all CGs. Do I just download and run it? Or do I have to download something else. Some comments here say there are missing images. And Is the Uncensor patch up to date?

EDIT: The download says Part3 Demo. Does that include the previous parts? If not, where are they?

Last edited:

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
How do you install this? I want to play form the beginning of Part1 to now with all CGs. Do I just download and run it? Or do I have to download something else. Some comments here say there are missing images. And Is the Uncensor patch up to date?

EDIT: The download says Part3 Demo. Does that include the previous parts? If not, where are they?
Images from part 1 and 2 are not included in the demo, as that is the only incentive to buy the works. However, you can download parts 1 and 2, then move the images over into the image file in the demo, and all scenes should play normally.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Images from part 1 and 2 are not included in the demo, as that is the only incentive to buy the works. However, you can download parts 1 and 2, then move the images over into the image file in the demo, and all scenes should play normally.
I downloaded the game from the mega link. I seem to have loss scenes. So I guess everyhting is included?
However, in case I'm wrong, where can I download part 1 and 2 on here (not DL Site, I can't access or buy from that place)

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Its been a while for me, anyone remember when part 2 gets cut off and the part 3 demo begins?
dont remember were but for ilias she become taller at the end of part 2 and for alice she does not but the final boss if i remember correctly its sonya or what ever those dimension invaders are like part 1 final boss for both paths

blobbablob

Feb 4, 2022
if anyone can answer: i downloaded the demo from the MEGA link and im playing from the beginning, is it normal not have certain lines translated? For example when there are two slimes and one attacks. Im using app locale emulator if it matters
1719463168207.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if anyone can answer: i downloaded the demo from the MEGA link and im playing from the beginning, is it normal not have certain lines translated? For example when there are two slimes and one attacks. Im using app locale emulator if it matters
View attachment 3774298
I think there were just a few lines left untranslated in that patch. I've been playing up to Plansect village and most of the game is translated.

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
I already played the Collab event before but lost my save. Is there a way to skip the event and get the companions or I have to do it again?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes