RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Full version presumably coming out towards the end of the year (according to Torotoro), and LoC is off-limits during the demo (but there are mods that enable it here)
I see. Wiki says its the best way to farm exp so i was pretty confused how to get to it :(

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
I've found an easy way to max out job exp is to have a user of Lucky Song and a user of Miracle Song. The bonuses of 200% and 300% to exp stack. Or at least it felt like it, since getting to max level on the top jobs only took like three rounds of the Unlimited level of Colosseum battles.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I've found an easy way to max out job exp is to have a user of Lucky Song and a user of Miracle Song. The bonuses of 200% and 300% to exp stack. Or at least it felt like it, since getting to max level on the top jobs only took like three rounds of the Unlimited level of Colosseum battles.
Do they? It's a percentage, it might not be additive and just sets the exp/job multiplier to 300% instead of applying it on the base percentage
Just quickly confirm, three rounds certatintly makes me doubtful since even basic jobs can't be leveld that quickly

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Do they? It's a percentage, it might not be additive and just sets the exp/job multiplier to 300% instead of applying it on the base percentage
Just quickly confirm, three rounds certatintly makes me doubtful since even basic jobs can't be leveld that quickly
Let's see...
After one bout of the three enemies, Hild with a Hard Job Wrist went from Nurse level 1 to Nurse level 9 with 101 exp left to level 10.
Black Tanuki went from Card Battler level 1 to Card Battler level 8 with 452 exp left.
-Used the job exp seed to reach level 10 for Hild.
After second bout, Hild with a Hard Job Wrist went from Doctor level 1 to Doctor level 8 with 250 exp left to level 9.
Black Tanuki reached level 10 in Card Battler.
After third bout, Hild reaches level 10 Doctor.
Black Tanuki with Hard Job Wrist went from Card Summoner level 1 to Card Summoner level 6 with 272 exp left to level 7.

Well, since I started the stage three job only with the third bout, I'll add two more.
After fourth bout, Hild goes from Godly Doctor level 1 to godly doctor level 6 with 434 left to level 7
Black Tanuki went from Card Summoner level 6 to Card Summoner level 8 with 880 exp to level 9.

After fifth bout, Hild with no Hard Wrist Job went from Godly Doctor level 6 to Godly Doctor level 8 with 1057 exp left to level 9.
Black Tanuki with Hard Wrist Job went from Card Summoner level 8 to Card Summoner level 9 with 703 exp left to max level.

Ok, three bouts is just short of maxing out an Advanced Job, but given that you can complete the Unlimited Class in just over 30 seconds by holding A and mashing if you have a good loadout and have the singers go first, me being off on the number of bouts is negligible.

If I had to guess... they are multiplicative, not additive. So a unit with increased exp gain due to either item or ability multiplies with the 200% and the 300% of the two songs, reaching x1200% exp.

Of course, the song exp boost only applies to the units fighting.

My math might be wrong, but if you can tell me how much a level 9 advanced job needs to get to level 10 from scratch, I can tell you exactly how much the exp is multiplied by exactly.

Last edited:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Let's see...
After one bout of the three enemies, Hild with a Hard Job Wrist went from Nurse level 1 to Nurse level 9 with 101 exp left to level 10.
Black Tanuki went from Card Battler level 1 to Card Battler level 8 with 452 exp left.
-Used the job exp seed to reach level 10 for Hild.
After second bout, Hild with a Hard Job Wrist went from Doctor level 1 to Doctor level 8 with 250 exp left to level 9.
Black Tanuki reached level 10 in Card Battler.
After third bout, Hild reaches level 10 Doctor.
Black Tanuki with Hard Job Wrist went from Card Summoner level 1 to Card Summoner level 6 with 272 exp left to level 7.

Well, since I started the stage three job only with the third bout, I'll add two more.
After fourth bout, Hild goes from Godly Doctor level 1 to godly doctor level 6 with 434 left to level 7
Black Tanuki went from Card Summoner level 6 to Card Summoner level 8 with 880 exp to level 9.

After fifth bout, Hild with no Hard Wrist Job went from Godly Doctor level 6 to Godly Doctor level 8 with 1057 exp left to level 9.
Black Tanuki with Hard Wrist Job went from Card Summoner level 8 to Card Summoner level 9 with 703 exp left to max level.

Ok, three bouts is just short of maxing out an Advanced Job, but given that you can complete the Unlimited Class in just over 30 seconds by holding A and mashing if you have a good loadout and have the singers go first, me being off on the number of bouts is negligible.

If I had to guess... they are multiplicative, not additive. So a unit with increased exp gain due to either item or ability multiplies with the 200% and the 300% of the two songs, reaching x1200% exp.

Of course, the song exp boost only applies to the units fighting.

My math might be wrong, but if you can tell me how much a level 9 advanced job needs to get to level 10 from scratch, I can tell you exactly how much the exp is multiplied by exactly.
Yeah something just isnt clicking, there'ss no way they'd actually make it like that
Im not saying you're lying though
If this was true, you could add grandmaster maid effect for even more job exp, not to mention loc items
I'll remain skeptical on those accounts and just the fact no one disocevered this which i highly doubt, good on you whatever the hell is happening

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah something just isnt clicking, there'ss no way they'd actually make it like that
If this was true, you could add grandmaster maid effect for even more job exp, not to mention loc items
I'll remain skeptical on those accounts and just the fact no one disocevered this which i highly doubt, good on you whatever the hell is happening
It's true. Colosseum is a known place to farm xp if you don't want to get your save "dirty" with LoC farming.

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Quoting from the wiki:
  • States caused by skills in combat can also give you buffs that modify XP rate. These always stack with the base rate. They stack with each other as long as their values are different. The buffs are:
    • Lucky Song (Singing) - +200% EXP/JXP
    • Miracle Song (Singing) - +300% EXP/JXP
    • Planet Light (Alchemy - +500% EXP/JXP - Requires philosopher's stones, which are only available in the LoC.
Look, just try it out. If it makes you feel any better, I used to think Mimic Island was the best method of farming. I have 3 Etemenankis, and all the Heinrich equipment just from small medal drops.

May 16, 2024
Started a fresh playthrough to catch up, noticed a weird bug with the part 3 demo version. The game will crash no matter what whenever you defeat the Nefertiti Lamias, so far the only fight that crashes the game. No clue why it does that.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yes it stacks and it is common knowledge on wiki and discord

Started a fresh playthrough to catch up, noticed a weird bug with the part 3 demo version. The game will crash no matter what whenever you defeat the Nefertiti Lamias, so far the only fight that crashes the game. No clue why it does that.
Update One-Click Patcher and use all files from zip

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024
heya could anyone recommend me monster girl rpgs? male protagonist where you get raped by em with fox girls and other monster girls female domination rpgs preferable thanks

DryEX

Jan 1, 2022
1718483699396.png

So is there a fix for this error? (playing on pc first time playing got this error on the second time i opened the game)

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
To be fair you prob should've maxed out already before playing the part 3 demo in the first place
I mean ive done most of the stuff in the game i just want more xp/job xp for the characters. prologue for part 3 wasn't exactly hard or neither easy

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Excuse me sirs or ladies,can i ask how we fans can talk directly to the developers? If is possible of course
Don't think it is possible directly: They restricted their Twitter to approved followers (people who work with them) a couple of years ago, their Ci-en account has had comments turned off for a long time, and their old BBS I don't think has functioned in a decade.

Support them silently. Just join the 500yen plan at

Otherwise become a trustworthy enough monster girl artist that another artist that has made art for them would vouch for you.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
hello does anyone know where the link download for updated Part 3 demo?
I once tried download it from this forum but my game keep error and refusing to open

also I heard they already patched eng for the demo?

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Excuse me sirs or ladies,can i ask how we fans can talk directly to the developers? If is possible of course
I responded here via a post but TTR no longer offers to contact him because he was the victim of harassment between 2022 and 2023 precisely around the release of the game.

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
Ummm... Did they remove the option to go for NG+ from the 3.0 demo? Or is it simply in a different location because going to Reaper no longer gives the option to go for NG+. The only way I was able to access NG+ was to choose "third way" and experience the canon but also bad ending.

Or is it a design choice in Part 3 that the NG+ option will no longer exist for Reaper, and the only way to access NG+ to go through that decision?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes