RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kegelian

Sep 25, 2019
Update translation like everyone else? (Actually patching game yourself?)

You got link in OP to translation Blog and link to translation there.
thanks man,i didnt realize it they put the link there,amabie quest now pop up in the bulletin board

TheCarnival37

Nov 22, 2023
Ok, I'm kinda confused. I've beat chapter 2 (I'm playing on 2.41 since part 3 doesn't work for some reason) and I'm trying to access the collab stuff. What else do I have to do to access the collabs?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, I'm kinda confused. I've beat chapter 2 (I'm playing on 2.41 since part 3 doesn't work for some reason) and I'm trying to access the collab stuff. What else do I have to do to access the collabs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
For the Grandeur stuff, do I have to do all of the shows, or just specific ones?
I'm not sure man, I haven't played the game in forever, just waiting on chapter 3, I need to do the endless looping event stuff too eventually.

I would guess all the saki stuff, not sure.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think its just a change of jobs item or an accessory, sorry mate been a while since last i played this lol
Insurance Policy is the item with the effect "On Death:Acquire Gold 30*User Level".

I am also interest in any fun ways to use the item Will Check which has the effect "On Death:Acquire Gold 30*User Level".

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
I was fighting with squinting my eyes with small resolution on my 2k monitor. So i found a solution and thats called Magpie if someone else is having the same troubles.

So basically you download the program and choose Anime4K from the scaling modes. It doubled the game in size and actually kept the art from getting blurried what usually happens when you increase resolution. Wish i had this before..

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I need some help getting a mod to work with the part 3 demo. The mod is to allow access to LoC. It can be found here:
I downloaded the game from this site so its the full pre-patched version.
I extracted the mod where it needs to be and run the program, but it hangs on the third step after compiling common events and scripts. The last message I get is C:\Users\*******\Downloads\MGQparadox_v3.00_demo_translated\One-Click Patcher\VXAceTranslator>

Anyone know how to fix it? I have completed the demo on both routes and probably added another 100 ish hours to my save so I would rather not just go back to 2.41.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes