RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Damn. I hope those annoying messages and comments were just his fans asking "Where part 3" and not anything more annoying. This is a great fandom so surely we have a lot fewer trolls than most fandoms (Looking at you Steven Universe)
The artists in question didn't talk to me much about it but a lot of "Where's Part 3?!!" and I suppose there were some somewhat extreme cases, Japanese or not.
But yeah, terrible and that explains why on Ci-En, I no longer had access to private messages with ToroToro (not that I spoke with him but he sent me private messages announcing updates etc... ).

But most importantly, he's okay and I just hope he doesn't work himself to death over this.
So it will be either end of June, beginning of July or August. At the slightest (major) problem in production, he will announce for 2025 but for now, everything seems to be going much better and we can only cross our fingers.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The artists in question didn't talk to me much about it but a lot of "Where's Part 3?!!" and I suppose there were some somewhat extreme cases, Japanese or not.
But yeah, terrible and that explains why on Ci-En, I no longer had access to private messages with ToroToro (not that I spoke with him but he sent me private messages announcing updates etc... ).

But most importantly, he's okay and I just hope he doesn't work himself to death over this.
So it will be either end of June, beginning of July or August. At the slightest (major) problem in production, he will announce for 2025 but for now, everything seems to be going much better and we can only cross our fingers.
That is what I had figured. I knew this community was too wholesome than to go full toxic fanbase. Even so, I imagine their inbox must have reached it's limit several times over.

I do have an unrelated question about what to do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
That is what I had figured. I knew this community was too wholesome than to go full toxic fanbase. Even so, I imagine their inbox must have reached it's limit several times over.

No the basement of the tower with all monster appears in the paradox world after the final event of the tower.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017

Related to Grinding, from experience:

LadyYuna99

Dec 26, 2020
Is there any way to install Cheese on the already translated 3.00 demo? It crashes after putting the Cheese files and running the One Click Patcher. Any help would be appreciated.

Elhidino

Jun 30, 2017
I didn't grind for few months but im about 95 % sure skills like lucky song only affects your frontline.

Honestly im glad he didn't got that much hate, though i do fully understand why ppl would be disappointed with collab. Like, don't take me wrong, it wasn't bad or anything, but it also wasn't great which just left sour taste in my mouth because you quickly realize all of that precious time could be used to polish part 3, but its not my title so all i can do is respect author choice.

Last edited:

Keen01

May 5, 2020
Does the current version of the game v3.00, inculde the whole of paradox 1 and 2 or only the demo of 3. And in the readme file it says I need to import files to see the H-scenes and BF scenes for Paradox Part 1 and 2, do I have to do that when I installed the game from the current links in the OP. Because the first scene with the slime worked fine.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No the basement of the tower with all monster appears in the paradox world after the final event of the tower.
I think you are referring to a different place. I was referring to the Sabusa Tartarus Rift. (I am being vague to avoid posting spoilers).

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I think you are referring to a different place. I was referring to the Sabusa Tartarus Rift. (I am being vague to avoid posting spoilers).

You are talking about the administration tower yes? The basement appears in the normal world after finishing that Tartarus.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I didn't grind for few months but im about 95 % sure skills like lucky song only affects your frontline.
You can test this on your own, but at least the skill effects that add the Buffs for increased Job Exp (and the one for increased Chance of Monster Recruit, but that's irrelevant here) are applied to everybody (check their Job Exp values before and after a battle, with and without using Lucky Song (and preferably on the same type of fight).

Part 2 begins when you're taken back to the Pocket Castle for a brief Summary (where you can select subjects to talk about).

I forgot if all members received the same Exp or if it was slightly decreased for the backrow, but regardless it's still worth the grind (to have the frontline auto all battles while the backrow levels up extremely fast).

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Does the current version of the game v3.00, inculde the whole of paradox 1 and 2 or only the demo of 3. And in the readme file it says I need to import files to see the H-scenes and BF scenes for Paradox Part 1 and 2, do I have to do that when I installed the game from the current links in the OP. Because the first scene with the slime worked fine.
the demo for 3 does have the full parts of 1 and 2 in it you only need to import the img files of part 1 and 2 into the demo to see the h-scenes if you dont all you have are black screens with ..... then it will get skipped

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Honestly im glad he didn't got that much hate, though i do fully understand why ppl would be disappointed with collab. Like, don't take me wrong, it wasn't bad or anything, but it also wasn't great which just left sour taste in my mouth because you quickly realize all of that precious time could be used to polish part 3, but its not my title so all i can do is respect author choice.
I really liked the Collaboration. It was even a good idea to help friends (ToroToro and other creators).
I also appreciated the story, the events, the characters (Est, Néméa and Daji are the best companions to have in your teams) and above all: Le Château des Romances (which remains the best farming zone in terms of level, especially with Nightmares that give a lot and are easy to kill).

And it gave a little publicity to games that we don't know or that we liked (Succubus Prison for example).
But yeah, it's quite sad for ToroToro who was harassed by the same question "When is Part 3 coming out?" for at least 1 year, every day... no wonder he needed to disconnect from social media.

To summarize the case of ToroToro: a man who was overwhelmed by his own events.
It’s sad to say but it’s kind of the case.

The only thing we can do is wait, cross our fingers and hope that part 3 arrives very soon.
That's why I wonder how much longer these tests will last, how many hours TTR and his collective and his friends will still spend time fixing the bugs.
Because I too am very impatient for its release.

Keen01

May 5, 2020
the demo for 3 does have the full parts of 1 and 2 in it you only need to import the img files of part 1 and 2 into the demo to see the h-scenes if you dont all you have are black screens with ..... then it will get skipped
Where do I find the IMG files from part 1 and 2

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Where do I find the IMG files from part 1 and 2
if you played part 2 with part 1 cg then its in graphic then pictures you just copy and past them into the demo
if you dont have part 2 with part 1 cg then on first page the links in others have part 2 download links no idea if they have part 1 cg in them tho other then that it will be someone that still has part 2 or anyone with the demo with the cg in it that can just upload the cg for you

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Like, don't take me wrong, it wasn't bad or anything, but it also wasn't great which just left sour taste in my mouth because you quickly realize all of that precious time could be used to polish part 3, but its not my title so all i can do is respect author choice.

Reactions: Faxot02

LadyYuna99

Dec 26, 2020
Since I'm apparently too stupid to understand simple instructions regarding Cheese installation on the (already translated)part 3 demo, could anyone that has the Cheese mod installed upload their CommonEvents.rvdata2, Map006.rvdata2 and Scripts.rvdata2 please? Thank you in advance and sorry for the bother.

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Since I'm apparently too stupid to understand simple instructions regarding Cheese installation on the (already translated)part 3 demo, could anyone that has the Cheese mod installed upload their CommonEvents.rvdata2, Map006.rvdata2 and Scripts.rvdata2 please? Thank you in advance and sorry for the bother.
Trust me, you're not the only one

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
what the thing you want most from the cheese? i own rpg maker so if its something small like i only want to cheese money or those exp/stats up stats too remove grinding i can add a shop with those items, i can even create new items if i wanted too

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes