RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I hope that's a joke, like wtf would you even do there? Aftermath of all the equally horrible choices luka has?
I say that because he had said on Ci-En that Part 3, he wanted it to be very big in content (probably the 3rd choice and choose a 3rd camp that I will not mention) that he was wondering if Part 3 should be divided in two ( which makes it a Part 4 logically). Afterwards, no more details but we will see soon and there will be content updates, that's for sure.
Maybe full of various endings? Maybe a Labyrinth of Chaos?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I say that because he had said on Ci-En that Part 3, he wanted it to be very big in content (probably the 3rd choice and choose a 3rd camp that I will not mention) that he was wondering if Part 3 should be divided in two ( which makes it a Part 4 logically). Afterwards, no more details but we will see soon and there will be content updates, that's for sure.
Maybe full of various endings? Maybe a Labyrinth of Chaos?
I mean if part 3 is a s big as they say it is i really dont see how it would need to be longer
Especially with hype, people waited years for this, i dont think they're willing to wait years again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I mean if part 3 is a s big as they say it is i really dont see how it would need to be longer
Especially with hype, people waited years for this, i dont think they're willing to wait years again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Part 4 in question would be more Post-Ending events (and certain mini quests or other quests).
Can have various endings like in the original game.

But yes, ToroToro will have to release Part 3 quite quickly given the time that everyone is waiting.
Especially since Part 1 was released in 2015 (towards the end of the year), Part 2, 2017. And I don't know what happened before 2020 but already, part of it was for the Collaboration project .
But it makes me laugh because ToroToro is easy to spread across lots of projects.

So no more excuses, especially since the trailer for 3 was in 2022. So 2 years of delays due to lots of elements (who says it himself on Ci-En) and lots of bugs.
I just hope that the tests will be finished soon and that Part 3 will finally be released, completely complete or not. Because limit, we can still wait for the Post-end.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BlueHare

Apr 3, 2024
Here save files
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...-v3-00-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-12899685

I have one modification of them with alice and all the quests and probably 99% of the stuff done including the demo except the labyrinth, no sure if the first owner entered it but at least it dont seem i have stuff from there nor the special recruit.
I can share too if want.
I appreciate the help. If you don't mind posting yours as well that would be great. I'm sure others will come looking for full saves, so at least they will be able to find your post relatively quick.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Besides, given that there are still tests currently on the beta of Part 3, how long do you think we will have to wait before Part 3 is released?

I had noticed that the announcement of candidatures to test such version of the game (Collaboration and Time Loop), 40 days later, the versions of the game.

Sep 23, 2017
The release was already predicted to be by the end of this year, assuming they follow that deadline
I wonder why this part took so long, I hope there will be a lot more to fool around with. It has been 8 years since I've played the original and I am so glad that I will see the sequence get an ending. :)

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I wonder why this part took so long, I hope there will be a lot more to fool around with. It has been 8 years since I've played the original and I am so glad that I will see the sequence get an ending.
Who knows, delays, laziness, scope
It was stated that it will be bigger than part 1 and 2 combined, perhaps it's a marketing tactic, guess we'll see
but it's not like it'll be played when it's released, i for one will wait for a proper translation, which will take years, if ever

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Who knows, delays, laziness, scope
It was stated that it will be bigger than part 1 and 2 combined, perhaps it's a marketing tactic, guess we'll see
but it's not like it'll be played when it's released, i for one will wait for a proper translation, which will take years, if ever
Oh it will get done, but it will take time.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
From what I learned (via 3 people, including 2 artists), it will be soon, or even very soon.
Setouchi for example to announce starting on May 15 (but indirectly).

So, if artists are getting into it too, it’s because it’s coming soon. Very soon.
Either it will be like Time Loop, it will arrive on June 18 (because Time Loop was very buggy), or in July or August.
Because the 2 artists in question let me know how much ToroToro wants to release this Part 3 fairly quickly (because of the media hype).

kark

Jun 18, 2017
From what I learned (via 3 people, including 2 artists), it will be soon, or even very soon.
Setouchi for example to announce starting on May 15 (but indirectly).

So, if artists are getting into it too, it’s because it’s coming soon. Very soon.
Either it will be like Time Loop, it will arrive on June 18 (because Time Loop was very buggy), or in July or August.
Because the 2 artists in question let me know how much ToroToro wants to release this Part 3 fairly quickly (because of the media hype).
Yeah, i also kind of feel that it will be soon rather than the end of the year, the reason is because the test announcement looked like a general test, i mean, a test that doesnt expect to have big bugs and everything is completed... to some extend, in fact using a "lot" of testers is when you need to find small and niche bugs, for a normal playthrough with untested and big bugs, trtr can test it himself which judging by that post, he already tested and know how long it takes.
The payment is also small, even if its just a way to thanks the tester and no real job payment, i dont see the tester working/helping for months until the end of the year as well as more chance of leaking the more time it pass.

I have fun trying to guess things but with that said, while i see some reasons that it will be soon, i think there are no reason at all that confirm 100% it will be soon or that it cant be at the end of the year, trtr didnt even give in what phase of the develoment he is, like he didnt confirm the exact tester job.
We basically have a big lack of info (its normal tho) and while i actually totally agree with that release dates(maybe more at the end of jun rather than 18), i will keep my hype and hopes low.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah, i also kind of feel that it will be soon rather than the end of the year, the reason is because the test announcement looked like a general test, i mean, a test that doesnt expect to have big bugs and everything is completed... to some extend, in fact using a "lot" of testers is when you need to find small and niche bugs, for a normal playthrough with untested and big bugs, trtr can test it himself which judging by that post, he already tested and know how long it takes.
The payment is also small, even if its just a way to thanks the tester and no real job payment, i dont see the tester working/helping for months until the end of the year as well as more chance of leaking the more time it pass.

I have fun trying to guess things but with that said, while i see some reasons that it will be soon, i think there are no reason at all that confirm 100% it will be soon or that it cant be at the end of the year, trtr didnt even give in what phase of the develoment he is, like he didnt confirm the exact tester job.
We basically have a big lack of info (its normal tho) and while i actually totally agree with that release dates(maybe more at the end of jun rather than 18), i will keep my hype and hopes low.
From what I learned (via one of the artists), after the success of Part 2 until 2020, there was more news because ToroToro was working on the Collaboration project (not just on Monster Girl Quest but on other games with other creators, hence the name "Collaboration").
It wasn't a bad idea but unfortunately, it was overrated and he didn't foresee that Part 3 was going to be huge and that he would want more and that he was going to spread himself out on other projects.

2020 and 2021, he was working on the Collaboration on MGQP and Time Loop finished, he was either helping his friends or he was doing crossovers with his universe to make it more popular but he didn't foresee what was going to happen. 2022 was terrible because he wanted more for Part 3 but there were too many bugs etc... and that didn't help with the harassment he had again recently (that's why his Twitter, his site for the FAQ etc... are private or it is not possible to send him private messages).
So, I have confirmation that he only focuses on Part 3 but would like to release it as soon as possible and there is a chance that it will not be complete (so definitely a Part 4, but Post-endings etc. ..) but it will all depend.
But yes, soon because he has already tested and his friends who helped him too, artists like Setouchi too so he just needs to find as many little ones as possible to correct. So very soon.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From what I learned (via one of the artists), after the success of Part 2 until 2020, there was more news because ToroToro was working on the Collaboration project (not just on Monster Girl Quest but on other games with other creators, hence the name "Collaboration").
It wasn't a bad idea but unfortunately, it was overrated and he didn't foresee that Part 3 was going to be huge and that he would want more and that he was going to spread himself out on other projects.

2020 and 2021, he was working on the Collaboration on MGQP and Time Loop finished, he was either helping his friends or he was doing crossovers with his universe to make it more popular but he didn't foresee what was going to happen. 2022 was terrible because he wanted more for Part 3 but there were too many bugs etc... and that didn't help with the harassment he had again recently (that's why his Twitter, his site for the FAQ etc... are private or it is not possible to send him private messages).
So, I have confirmation that he only focuses on Part 3 but would like to release it as soon as possible and there is a chance that it will not be complete (so definitely a Part 4, but Post-endings etc. ..) but it will all depend.
But yes, soon because he has already tested and his friends who helped him too, artists like Setouchi too so he just needs to find as many little ones as possible to correct. So very soon.
Damn. I hope those annoying messages and comments were just his fans asking "Where part 3" and not anything more annoying. This is a great fandom so surely we have a lot fewer trolls than most fandoms (Looking at you Steven Universe)

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes