RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

LadyYuna99

Dec 26, 2020
I want the mod itself, mainly to add companions, skills, medals and the option to change classes on the fly. Like I said on my last comment, I just need those 3 files from someone that has Cheese installed on their translated demo.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You are talking about the administration tower yes? The basement appears in the normal world after finishing that Tartarus.
That is the one and I just noticed that as soon as I checked the area after I left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
Guys is this game can be played on joiplay i tried to play itu but it stuck in here
Cant see a screenshot, but you can play via Joiplay.
Just rename couple of pictures (lamias and other one from 2 to 3) and apply patch from discord.
Its somewhere in thread search.
Also tf are images not working without vpn?

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
Can u be more specific whats need to be renamed and which patch should i apply?
If I had to guess...
It's because of an error on Torotoro's part. That image file doesn't exist. 80_lamias_st03 is the proper image to call for that enemy when they are defeated, but Trtr seems to have made a typo and put down 80_lamias_st02 instead. You can check in the Graphics/Battlers/ folder for yourself.

Wouldn't recommend renaming the file yourself, in case it is fixed in the actual release. You do need to move the images over, and the image is part of Part 2. That means the Part 3 release won't have that image (since that's how they encourage you to buy the previous parts). The translator can probably fix the typo in the code.
Patch can be found on Joiplay discord server.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I want the mod itself, mainly to add companions, skills, medals and the option to change classes on the fly. Like I said on my last comment, I just need those 3 files from someone that has Cheese installed on their translated demo.
Just ask on discord server, wiki or mommusu (the links to servers are on main page of wiki) how to patch cheese in.

kegelian

Sep 25, 2019
why i cant start amabie sidequest? i did all the other event..it is bug? or how to trigger it? there is no more quest in bulletin board

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

it is, you can't go to the monster lord castle of part 3 without meeting La croix of our world first so its relevant

I came across the item "Insurance Policy" and was wondering if there were any useful tips and tricks for how to use it?

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
I've only ever played and downloaded version 3.00, and I keep getting this error when I launch the game, it's happened to me twice. I'll play the game no problems for 1 day, then when I come back to play another day I get this error. Error goes away if I remove all my save files but I've just wasted hours of gameplay, please help
1717845171952.png
making a fresh install and moving my saves over to it gives me this error
1717845231646.png
EDIT: Error went away after I removed these files from my save folder, and version was showing as 2.41 because of a patch file for the catch rate mod to work, but that wasn't causing the issue anyway because my first play attempt I didn't add any mods/patch but still ran into this issue
1717846432105.png

Last edited:

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
It seems you save file corrupted (obviously) and error fixnum with nil failed suggests that you either have something that you shouldn't have(some love value from actor?) or don't have something that you should?

Maybe you hopped from 3.00 to 2.41.. or what happened? Did you start playing version 3.00 and after a couple of hours an error appeared? Or is there something else here?

Also, if you have several saves create a copy and than try to delete one by one until game starts.

Last edited:

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
It seems you save file corrupted (obviously) and error fixnum with nil failed suggests that you either have something that you shouldn't have(some love value from actor?) or don't have something that you should?

Maybe you hopped from 3.00 to 2.41.. or what happened? Did you start playing version 3.00 and after a couple of hours an error appeared? Or is there something else here?

Also, if you have several saves create a copy and than try to delete one by one until game starts.
So to outline the events, I downloaded 3.0 from the main page, played that like normal without any mods or editing anything, only had 1 save and only got to the first town where you meet the rabbit, turned pc off went to bed, played again a few days later and got the error when I launched.

Re-downloaded the game, moved saves, still gave the error so i started fresh and added the easy recruit mod which from memory needed a new patch file (reason for it being v2.41). 1 save again and play a few days later and get the same problem, only this time I removed the auto generated save files as seen above and it started working again, with my save intact, but I lose all the adventure log data and scene collections doing that, but it's better than starting the whole game again.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes