RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
May 16, 2024
I was fighting with squinting my eyes with small resolution on my 2k monitor. So i found a solution and thats called Magpie if someone else is having the same troubles.

So basically you download the program and choose Anime4K from the scaling modes. It doubled the game in size and actually kept the art from getting blurried what usually happens when you increase resolution. Wish i had this before..
Can't you just like, hit f5 and the game window becomes larger? sure it's still the same resoultion stretched out but it works.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
alt+enter is better tried f5 and it has black borders when alt+enter does not
F5 keeps original aspect ratio of the game which is 4:3

alt+enter stretches all graphics disproportionately on all modern monitors since they are 16:9 and up for different aspect ratio

to keep with new ratio, game and all graphics would have to be resized down from 640x480 to 640x360

Untitled000.jpg

I need some help getting a mod to work with the part 3 demo. The mod is to allow access to LoC. It can be found here:
I downloaded the game from this site so its the full pre-patched version.
I extracted the mod where it needs to be and run the program, but it hangs on the third step after compiling common events and scripts. The last message I get is C:\Users\*******\Downloads\MGQparadox_v3.00_demo_translated\One-Click Patcher\VXAceTranslator>

Anyone know how to fix it? I have completed the demo on both routes and probably added another 100 ish hours to my save so I would rather not just go back to 2.41.
Ignore last line, it finished patching

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I was fighting with squinting my eyes with small resolution on my 2k monitor. So i found a solution and thats called Magpie if someone else is having the same troubles.

So basically you download the program and choose Anime4K from the scaling modes. It doubled the game in size and actually kept the art from getting blurried what usually happens when you increase resolution. Wish i had this before..
I will be downloading this tonight!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Do you have any suggestions for which class/ equipment to choose for Sonya, Promestein, and the King of San Ilia? I think I chose the wrong ones for them since they are severely underpowered compared to Luka.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Do you have any suggestions for which class/ equipment to choose for Sonya, Promestein, and the King of San Ilia? I think I chose the wrong ones for them since they are severely underpowered compared to Luka.
You dont really have to worry about it, from a gameplay persepctive they're fairly weak anyways
Spec them in mage classes i guess, and you could get the dual wield ability from some class i forgot, check the wiki

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nopehahalol

Oct 14, 2022
MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data Folder Compiled On 03-31-2024

MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 03-31-2024.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Testing a fix to large number displays reported by avientone
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-6708450

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that.

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34/2.35/2.40 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, 2.34 to 2.35, 2.35 to 2.40, then 2.40 to 2.41
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501
hello sorry to be a pain but being new to this i have no idea what i am doing. i've downloaded a fresh intal of 2.41 Data but am basically lost after that. I don't knwo how to use the Rgss decryptor nor do i know where to locate Game.rgss3a. Could someone give like baby steps on how to get the tranlastion working. Thanks in advance

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
hello sorry to be a pain but being new to this i have no idea what i am doing. i've downloaded a fresh intal of 2.41 Data but am basically lost after that. I don't knwo how to use the Rgss decryptor nor do i know where to locate Game.rgss3a. Could someone give like baby steps on how to get the tranlastion working. Thanks in advance
For "baby steps on how to get the tranlastion working" ask on discord server, wiki or mommusu (the links to servers are on main page of wiki)

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Whilst we are on the topic, can I confirm that the way to get the latest translations is via this link? " "? Provided you also have the part 3 demo game. I've just been downloading the latest from their bitbucket/git repo. I assume the latest translations are there?

#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
Whilst we are on the topic, can I confirm that the way to get the latest translations is via this link? " "? Provided you also have the part 3 demo game. I've just been downloading the latest from their bitbucket/git repo. I assume the latest translations are there?
Hey just asking: the part 3 here on f95zone.to does have part 1 & 2 or i will have to go after it on elsewhere?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You dont really have to worry about it, from a gameplay persepctive they're fairly weak anyways
Spec them in mage classes i guess, and you could get the dual wield ability from some class i forgot, check the wiki
Anything specific for each of them? The rest of my party consists of Luka, Ilias (Best Goddess), Cow Demon, and Eva and I just arrived at Esta.

Also, I need lockpick 2 but for some reason my nearly lvl 50 Eva is still stuck with Lockpick 1. Do I need to do something to upgrade it or just add another thief to my party?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Anything specific for each of them? The rest of my party consists of Luka, Ilias (Best Goddess), Cow Demon, and Eva and I just arrived at Esta.

Also, I need lockpick 2 but for some reason my nearly lvl 50 Eva is still stuck with Lockpick 1. Do I need to do something to upgrade it or just add another thief to my party?
It's a matter of roles
First, look at which skills promestein and sonya have permamently, because if you do something like speccing them in ministrel they wont keep those skills unless you use an item or ability, which is a waste of both an equipment slot an ap

Once you infer that, you can see that sonya can use white magic always, so max her in white magic classes as a support maybe, with a side of club skills? (i dont remember which skills are fixed)
Basically the same principle for anything else, then make sure to have their equipment updated to your strongest ones and hopefully they'll be useful (not guranteed though)

Same applies to basically any other member, i recommend also getting a merchant since it maximizes items, the vampire from illisaburg has fixed merchentile iirc

Lockpick II comes from master thief, intermediate job

And lastly, check out wiki page for abilites, they can really help maximize a character, using what i already said you also spec in classes with useful abilities

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Is there a way to play the full version? also how the hell do i get to accese trials of chaos. Cant seem to find where it is. Im already at the great decision

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Is there a way to play the full version? also how the hell do i get to accese trials of chaos. Cant seem to find where it is. Im already at the great decision
Full version presumably coming out towards the end of the year (according to Torotoro), and LoC is off-limits during the demo (but there are mods that enable it here)

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes