RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
No spoilers!

As for Luka teaching Issei, I think he could help Issei channel the Red Dragon, just look at how he handles the 4 spirits.

Also, Luka is not a Christian boy, Ilias would never approve of that. Ilias would never approve of Luka worshipping another deity.

View attachment 3669003
Ilias is basically a christian equivalent, and not sure if im misremembering but her religion IS based on christianty, and even if im wrong (atleast in terms of torotoro intentions) the angels literally have biblical names, i think that's enough for me to attibute iliasism to a christianty equivalent

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Sure, from a cognitive function sstandpoint, all you'd need is good or perfect memory and good body control to mimic anything
But it's not eqvuialent to real understanding and mastery, though it still beats ilias, hence why i always call her an idiot aswell
A super uber angel who lost to a half super angel with 6 months chronological and maybe triple that (time rewinds) in experience
Honestly alot of the game's plot points just make me mad...
But even after he lost the power of the spirits and before he unlocked his angel heritage wasn't he still a capable fighter able to use the serene mind? Besides, too many factors played into ilias' initial defeat to call it luka's victory. Plus Luka mentioned dedicating years before his journey to training. Yeah, his skills were shit but it's not like he learned to about fighting exactly 6 months before fighting ilias

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

planimmentran

Dec 1, 2022
i have Daji and the Cirque Du Croix, did the Priestess and all Promestein quests and did almost all mq but Anabie quest isnt showing up
am i missing something?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
But even after he lost the power of the spirits and before he unlocked his angel heritage wasn't he still a capable fighter able to use the serene mind? Besides, too many factors played into ilias' initial defeat to call it luka's victory. Plus Luka mentioned dedicating years before his journey to training. Yeah, his skills were shit but it's not like he learned to about fighting exactly 6 months before fighting ilias
Sure, with training wheels, but i everyone needs them to learn how to ride a bike

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ilias is basically a christian equivalent, and not sure if im misremembering but her religion IS based on christianty, and even if im wrong (atleast in terms of torotoro intentions) the angels literally have biblical names, i think that's enough for me to attibute iliasism to a christianty equivalent
There are some common elements but that is largely due to angels having common associations across cultures and spiritual paths. Ilias is certainly a monotheist and a being a purity and light. On the other hand, she would NEVER sacrifice herself for the sake of humanity and only has half the number of commandments.

Reactions: Ogrexin

Zwyx

Apr 6, 2023
Hello friends, I am encountering a game-crashing bug whenever I defeat Nefertiti in the pyramids (the four lamia sisters). This is my first time posting, so please excuse if I am formatting this incorrectly, but this is the error message I get. I've tested it 3 separate times, and each time the game crashed due to the Nefertiti running out of HP.

1716743962586.png

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hello friends, I am encountering a game-crashing bug whenever I defeat Nefertiti in the pyramids (the four lamia sisters). This is my first time posting, so please excuse if I am formatting this incorrectly, but this is the error message I get. I've tested it 3 separate times, and each time the game crashed due to the Nefertiti running out of HP.
Read 3 pages back

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes