RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Fufufu~
Copy paste! Copy and... paste!
Play the game! Feel its taste!
Paradox you say? Or not!
Artificial? Oopsie! Caught!~

Don't think too much about it~
It's just a meaningless text~
That this game inspired me to write~
How so?~ You see~ I just see more than other people~

(He is mad, ignore him, this is what his dying little sane part tells you. Ignore him at all costs.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Its paradox. Luka can do the pounding
Yeah, no. Luka is a bigger bottom boi than Ethan from Tower of Trample.

CobraL_Analpet06_Tamed.jpg
Oi. We've got passionate fans of this series, and plenty of translators that have already and are quite willing to dedicate weeks and months to 100% translate this entire game. Bringing up ChatGPT at this point is like spitting in the face of the translation team's work. Give them a month or three, we've waited this long already for Part 3.

...And Paradox Luka is still a Luka. He might have universe-crossing powers, but that won't change his nature of eternally being the receiver of the poundings.

And for random and unwanted complaining, doubleposting is messy!
Some things are a universal constant; Ilias is bae, Ama ama dango is great, and Luka is a pure bottom subby boi.

Seems ToroToro hired additional people, with that, I hope this game really gets released before the end of this year at least (or earlier). :HideThePain:

And then the wait for subsequent updates for the post-ending scenes (probably post-ending H-scenes like in the original trilogy). There's going to be a lot for sure, like every girls wanting to make Luka their husband with a lot of "succing" all day everyday.

That or Luka gets to dominate all of them for once and be like the Harem King or something. lmao
Luka would need LOTS of lessons from the true Harem King, aka the Oppai Dragon:
Issei.png
"do they age up?" Technically, maybe, who knows, in part 3 (when it gets release).
"am i stuck with..." there is a tons of monster girls to choose, just dump them into the castle and get the ones you like.
Monster Girl Daycare, this game's version of putting your captured mons into a collection where you never have to deal with them... Why does this sound so familiar and why do I hear Ilias's voice echoing when I try to fly on the giant birb indoors?

Also, to those posting spoilers, everytime you spoil, Ilias judgement zaps your waifu.

Jun 17, 2020
I weep. I wish they didn't decide to use such a shitty engine. MGQ was tedious enough in the previous engine, now I actually have to move around rather than just spam click? As much as I love Monster Girls, I think I'm going to have to pass on thsi one :FeelsBadMan:
I'm actually glad they did

^ This works on all engines, save for one that self updates EXP as a stat.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The only thing issei is gonna teach him is how to be more of a degenerate :ROFLMAO:
Idk about that, If Lazarus and Alice couldn't corrupt our boi than I doubt Issei could. I could see him teaching Luka Dress Break and Luka teaching Issei how to unlock more of the Red Dragon's power.

4e7897dd3bf5473198c9bbf0696f4c28.jpeg

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Idk about that, If Lazarus and Alice couldn't corrupt our boi than I doubt Issei could. I could see him teaching Luka Dress Break and Luka teaching Issei how to unlock more of the Red Dragon's power.
I doubt luka could teach issei anything either

The nature of Boost gears is completely different from anything in mgq, and not to mention the fact that luka completely lacks such technical knowledge, he's a complete brute relying on his angel and chaos genetics , and it will be that way until he's shown to have a monicker of combat knowledge, expertise, and uncerstanding of an actual combatant. (knowing a few techniques taught to him by alice doesnt even count)

Alice is an idiot, nuff said
Lazarus never tried, he's an underworld kingpin so im sure he could if he wanted to, but why tf would he 'corrupt' the son of his uhhh, well, i wont spoil it for you

Luka is literally a sheltered christian boy who lived in a local village, and he stays like that throughout

• Wow

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
The nature of Boost gears is completely different from anything in mgq, and not to mention the fact that luka completely lacks such technical knowledge, he's a complete brute relying on his angel and chaos genetics , and it will be that way until he's shown to have a monicker of combat knowledge, expertise, and uncerstanding of an actual combatant. (knowing a few techniques taught to him by alice doesnt even count)
To be fair, his angel genetics do pretty much make him an instant expert at anything he tries. Alice calls BS on how quickly he picks up on things.

The scene with Meditation, for instance.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
To be fair, his angel genetics do pretty much make him an instant expert at anything he tries. Alice calls BS on how quickly he picks up on things.

The scene with Meditation, for instance.
Sure, from a cognitive function sstandpoint, all you'd need is good or perfect memory and good body control to mimic anything
But it's not eqvuialent to real understanding and mastery, though it still beats ilias, hence why i always call her an idiot aswell
A super uber angel who lost to a half super angel with 6 months chronological and maybe triple that (time rewinds) in experience
Honestly alot of the game's plot points just make me mad...

• Angry

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Sure, from a cognitive function sstandpoint, all you'd need is good or perfect memory and good body control to mimic anything
But it's not eqvuialent to real understanding and mastery, though it still beats ilias, hence why i always call her an idiot aswell
A super uber angel who lost to a half super angel with 6 months chronological and maybe triple that (time rewinds) in experience
Probably a super genius or something. It's like SS2 Gohan being able to body everyone else in the cell saga even though he has 1/4th their combat experience and martial art training.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Probably a super genius or something. It's like SS2 Gohan being able to body everyone else in the cell saga even though he has 1/4th their combat experience and martial art training.
I would not call him anything simliar at all
It's only a matter of growth rate, his techniques are either completely inherited and hadnt understood nor developed himself
It's like in the trilogy where Heinrich displays infinitely more understanding and competence over manipulating spirits, obviously he was more experienced, but heinrich actually HAD to try and wasnt blessed with being an angel, he has true understanding, and thus could qualify for something of a 'genius' tier
Luka however, cannot, to qualify for such labels you need to display something other than power growth, which luka acquires completely genetically
Luka hasnt given me anything to believe he actually worked hard for his power, it's like those "talent" "hard work" memes you see in anime communities, luka is 100% on the talent side
But it wouldn't really justify his achievement without nerfing everyone else, hence my conclusion

Gohan is a weird case, because there's dozens of saiyans yet none of them really reached goku or vegeta's level, much less gohan, and for the sake of not going off topic i wont elaborate more on it, thoughi i do have my musings on it, anyways, i wouldn't call them the same example

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
I would not call him anything simliar at all
It's only a matter of growth rate, his techniques are either completely inherited and hadnt understood nor developed himself
It's like in the trilogy where Heinrich displays infinitely more understanding and competence over manipulating spirits, obviously he was more experienced, but heinrich actually HAD to try and wasnt blessed with being an angel, he has true understanding, and thus could qualify for something of a 'genius' tier
Luka however, cannot, to qualify for such labels you need to display something other than power growth, which luka acquires completely genetically
Luka hasnt given me anything to believe he actually worked hard for his power, it's like those "talent" "hard work" memes you see in anime communities, luka is 100% on the talent side
But it wouldn't really justify his achievement without nerfing everyone else, hence my conclusion

Gohan is a weird case, because there's dozens of saiyans yet none of them really reached goku or vegeta's level, much less gohan, and for the sake of not going off topic i wont elaborate more on it, thoughi i do have my musings on it, anyways, i wouldn't call them the same example
Given How anime stories always sucks when it comes to time placement. i.e (All of Jujutsu Kaisen takes place in 6 months), It's just safer to assume everybody is a talented super genius. Talent doesn't negate being a genius at something. You can be both. For all we know, most anime characters have a IQ of 5000 unless stated otherwise.

Ningyo no Koibito

Oct 31, 2021
Hey, all. I'm a long-time player and former contributor for Paradox localisation. I recently updated my game data to include the Part 3 demo from a download on the first post, with the current translation part of it. Everything works fine, except one thing: the ability to edit using RPG Maker VX Ace. I used to be able to do this before updating, and even with a new Game.rvproj2 creation, it loads everything but it won't save the changes. This could have something to do with how everything was decrypted. I am using Windows 10. Could anyone give insight on this? Thank you.
I figured out what was going wrong. It may depend on system settings, but it seems you cannot edit the game when the folder is in Program Files (x86). When I copied the entire thing to the Downloads folder, the edits would save fine. In retrospect, I remember doing this years ago, but I forgot. Well, hopefully this information will help someone.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Given How anime stories always sucks when it comes to time placement. i.e (All of Jujutsu Kaisen takes place in 6 months), It's just safer to assume everybody is a talented super genius. Talent doesn't negate being a genius at something. You can be both. For all we know, most anime characters have a IQ of 5000 unless stated otherwise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No spoilers!

As for Luka teaching Issei, I think he could help Issei channel the Red Dragon, just look at how he handles the 4 spirits.

Also, Luka is not a Christian boy, Ilias would never approve of that. Ilias would never approve of Luka worshipping another deity.

FB_IMG_1677338051550.jpg

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes