RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

sibunji1

Jul 18, 2021
can some one please tell the steps to install cheese cheat please i cannot do it with the help of game wiki plz some one help me

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
It's a good thing I discovered paradox only about two years ago... I can't imagine waiting that long.

Almost a decade... just... all I can say is that you start in your early 20s and end up in 30s. Scary..sh. but also kinda amazing.

• Hey there
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
It's a good thing I discovered paradox only about two years ago... I can't imagine waiting that long.

Almost a decade... just... all I can say is that you start in your early 20s and end up in 30s. Scary..sh. but also kinda amazing.
Hey, it could be much worse; some people are still holding out for Half-Life 3.
And best of all, it isn't complete radio silence from ToroToro Resistance.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Afterwards, ToroToro also lacks communication. Because in the end, Part 2 was finished it was launching on other projects like the Collaboration for Paradox, Time Loop and making a few magazines in addition to working on other eroge projects related to the collaboration.
2017 until 2020 for the collaboration and 2021 for Time Loop. Apparently, not being close enough to his community, he didn't know that the latter had been waiting for Part 3 for more than 7 years.

And again, I think he would like to do a Part 4.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
You'd forget about it after 3 years, the game is NOT that good

Hey, it could be much worse; some people are still holding out for Half-Life 3.
I dont think anyone believes HL 3 will actually come out
valve isnt capable of finishing projects

And again, I think he would like to do a Part 4.
I hope that's a joke, like wtf would you even do there? Aftermath of all the equally horrible choices luka has?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes