RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I used the mega link and it isn’t.
you sure about that?

Because it is decrypted

This is from mega link
Untitled6.jpg

The mega link game is in Japanese and the script data is a notepad. What am I doing wrong?
You MANUALLY patch the game with txt files as it is explained on the bitbucket or use masterdragonson's files from OP
Masterdragonson's instruction covers only using his already patched files

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
You MANUALLY patch the game with txt files as it is explained on the bitbucket or use masterdragonson's files from OP
Masterdragonson's instruction covers only using his already patched files
I asked because I was trying to follow the instructions but it wasn’t working, some of us just aren’t that good with this kind of thing.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I asked because I was trying to follow the instructions but it wasn’t working, some of us just aren’t that good with this kind of thing.
are you talking about masterdragonson's instruction or the one on bit? Because Masterdragonsons steps boild down to decrypt if it is not decrypted yet, otherwise skip this, and overwrite 1 Folder.

And overwriting 1 folder does not require anyone to possess any deep computer knowledge.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
are you talking about masterdragonson's instruction or the one on bit? Because Masterdragonsons steps boild down to decrypt if it is not decrypted yet, otherwise skip this, and overwrite 1 Folder.

And overwriting 1 folder does not require anyone to possess any deep computer knowledge.
Masterdragonson I think, I can’t do it right now. I’m not good with the lingo. I got the pastebin files for the translation I think. Since I didn’t know if I had the decrypted version I tried to use the decryptor but I got stuck in the endless loop of “Save or Open” ran out of time and gave up. If you are saying that it’s already decrypted the I just need to use the txt files to overwrite the notepad ones the the data folder right?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah he learns sex skills, I think he can't equip sex toys though, so you might have mistaken those. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's what it is.
I sure hope he can, ngl it would be a lot of fun to see him "Peg" Alice with a toy (Playing the Ilias route) after all the surprise hora hora she gave him in the last game.

Luka can even learn a predation attack through the Sorcerer class line (he has to be hit with it by Black Alice first).
Idk what that is but Luka learning a something called a "Predation skill" is surprising. As we and pretty much every monster girl can tell, he is submissive AF.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Idk what that is but Luka learning a something called a "Predation skill" is surprising.
Vore. It's when you eat the target. Eating monster girls don't prevent you from recruiting them if the RNG is in your favor so presumably they're spat out eventually. Almost everyone has a unique reaction before being eaten, even characters who are immune, like Adrammelech.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Cr1tical

Oct 29, 2021
Guys i have a problem when restarting the game again after completion. I just finished alice's route and 100%-ed it and now when i go back with the stats and companions being carried along and i want to do ilias's path, i couldn't get pass the one where i have to find amira because she isnt anywhere and that nero is supposed to show up in the harpy village but he isnt there. I tried retrying alice's path but with the stats and companions carried over, and its still the same problem. Pls help

Gabi1592

Feb 9, 2019
So "Trust me bro", I mean I'm pretty skeptical on it. I mean if it does come out then I'll be beyond happy.
He's just doing bug fix and making sure the game it's clean for launch. Part 3 is supposed to be done and some japanese people already gave their feedback about it

sandark

May 27, 2018
He's just doing bug fix and making sure the game it's clean for launch. Part 3 is supposed to be done and some japanese people already gave their feedback about it
Yeah I've also heard that the pope himself is playtesting it right now. But you gotta trust me on that one.
Personally I find it amazing how far the fanbase already spread.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I'm just giving you the razzberries here, but until it's in front of me it just won't sink in.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
The real important question that I'm burning to know is if there's been any communication with translators for English, official or not for the development of this. As long as I've been waiting for part 3, if it's MTL... I'll just have to wait another year or so for a more legible version to come out.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
The real important question that I'm burning to know is if there's been any communication with translators for English, official or not for the development of this. As long as I've been waiting for part 3, if it's MTL... I'll just have to wait another year or so for a more legible version to come out.
My guess? Around 3~4 years for the main story and another 2~3 years for post game content. Maybe even more because of how big Paradox 3 is.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
...for now.
For now? That sounds like you're saying we'll be getting Luka, the Top Hero in part 3...

Vore. It's when you eat the target. Eating monster girls don't prevent you from recruiting them if the RNG is in your favor so presumably they're spat out eventually. Almost everyone has a unique reaction before being eaten, even characters who are immune, like Adrammelech.
Mmmm, finally a monster girl game where you can eat the monsters. Also, it'll be good to see our (fake) hero boy get some payback for being the world's #1 foodstuff in the original game.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes