RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Sep 1, 2018
Even though the game is in its final stages of completion, if the translation takes more than 3 years to complete, it is faster to learn Japanese on your own than to wait that long, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now (I always wanted to learn japanese anyway)

I hope I can help you guys with some translations in the future (cause I'm grateful for playing a lot of things for free on this site)
The story and essential gameplay text at least would take less than 3 years to translate. I do agree with you that learning Japanese would be a good idea. I started a bit over 2 years ago, learning just in my spare time, and can now play through Japanese games mostly unassisted. Even before that point, after a few months of learning I was able to play a game (Carroll in Wonderland, for anyone who cares) through to one of its endings with regular MTL assistance.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
well replacing original text with translated ones using rpg maker should not break anything but it will take some time since you have to do like one text box at a time and one map at a time then move to the event/item/enemy tabs for scenes and text lines if enemy talk during battle
You do know that there's a tool (Ytinasi RPG-Maker VXAce Translator) that extracts the text bits out of the game into simple text files and then the same tool can patch those text files back into game files? Right? No need to use RPG Maker to edit anything.

There's also the on-the-fly translator patch for the game that does the patching from those text files without even having to extract the game data... on the fly, but I haven't updated that for a while. No idea if anyone else has updated the patch.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
You do know that there's a tool (Ytinasi RPG-Maker VXAce Translator) that extracts the text bits out of the game into simple text files and then the same tool can patch those text files back into game files? Right? No need to use RPG Maker to edit anything.

There's also the on-the-fly translator patch for the game that does the patching from those text files without even having to extract the game data... on the fly, but I haven't updated that for a while. No idea if anyone else has updated the patch.
So much to learn,i didn't even know about that lol

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Are you using the Job/Race unlocker? Because outside of the Sorcery stuff that anyone can learn given the Blue Magic nature, he never learned any when leveling the Prostitute line for me.
No, i dont use it. As for Skills, they are restricted for all males. But if you know how to lift it, you can learn them.

No, and there is bug with symbols, Gemini is using it.

Last edited:

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
The game crashes at the first encounter with Nero (at the beginning of the dialogue) before that everything worked fine. Joiplay.
Used archive from Pre-Patched Translation Files.
Anybody please help?

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
The game crashes at the first encounter with Nero (at the beginning of the dialogue) before that everything worked fine. Joiplay.
Used archive from Pre-Patched Translation Files.
Anybody please help?
Shit. Wasted hour of life.
In error.txt I saw that the picture is missing. Solution: downloaded a normal archive from mega and merged folders with pictures.
*Wtf with the compressed game link?

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Some people may find crashes in the game because some image files gets the wrong name, the substitute & for _ in some cases and it makes the game crash because it doesnt find the file. Just go to the files and change the name and it will work. For me it was some sprites, mostly dual people sprites.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i think i have most monster girls, and i haven't come across any that i wouldn't want to have sex with. i think they're all hot, and they all have a surprising amount of depth in their dialogue

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i think i have most monster girls, and i haven't come across any that i wouldn't want to have sex with. i think they're all hot, and they all have a surprising amount of depth in their dialogue
really? even the ones in you find in tartarus some of the monsters in there are kinda horrifying looking some i do like for example riot.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
i am beyond the common perceptions. thus, even this scorned apoptosis catches my eye
I can get that. i cant say that she kept my eye but i looked. the Apostatis scenes tend to be a bit much for me so i will admit to being a little less interested in them but i agree with the love for the monsters girls, Apostasis included.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes