RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i think i have most monster girls, and i haven't come across any that i wouldn't want to have sex with. i think they're all hot, and they all have a surprising amount of depth in their dialogue
What about the Beelzebub?

Hmmmmm i don't gonna say anything,this is not my type of conversation xD but i gonna say only 1 thing

TOUCH FLUFFY TAILS! And Chrome is the best uwu
Agreed with touching fluffy tails but the best girl is a goddess with fluffy wings.

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah well, seeing that there is female version of Hitler with wings makes me question how beneficial it would be to enter heaven in the first place. If that's what heaven has to offer I can't imagine what hell looks like.
Considering the setting, I would say that Hell would be Slaanesh's realm incarnate.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
btw, in v2.35, if you talk to the smith in the labrinthe of chaos, and select "ask for an explanation", it will get stuck in a text loop

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Pumping eggs in your butt? Time for some degeneracy <(=*-*=)>
the three beelzebubs are included
Awesome :) Also, there's a toy that I think Beezlebub enjoyers would like:

Irl, Beezlebub loss:

None of you will see Heaven.
*Proud Pious noises*

Ilias.png

Why would I wanna go there? The thing that H-games taught me is "Heaven bad, Hell good".
So ye, I wanna keep my demongirl harem in hell. :mad:
Normally I would consider going Helltaker but this universe has Ilias and she is worth trading all the other monster girls for <3

Reactions: llat-2 and Zeyla

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm not gonna say nothing to this grow of False Goddess but i never have my faith in someone it can stab me the back ._.

"Emperor is Eternal"
Well based on your Chrome pfp, you look like a zombie necromancer... And stabbing you in the back wouldn't be a part of Ilias's plan.

Jan 16, 2019
As i say i don't say anything,i only wait ToroToro make a good choice...........
They choose ilias already . at end of original trilogy .you should know that ilias is super and kind goddess. paradox makes her tsundere .and thanks to ToroToro now we know how great and kind goddess is she. she really likes some monsters and against evil . of course this is thanks to paradox. i love all characters in mgq. everyone.

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes