RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So sorry if this has been asked but is grinding the Ilias temple the best place to level outside of the LoC?

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Use Hild to get the advanced race for vocaloid and learn Miracle song. then just grind in the Grand Noah Colosseum

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Use Hild to get the advanced race for vocaloid and learn Miracle song. then just grind in the Grand Noah Colosseum
That works only on the battle party doesn’t it? I dropped her right away. The boss fights don’t get exp anyway.

Cr1tical

Oct 29, 2021
Guys i have a problem when restarting the game again after completion. I just finished alice's route and 100%-ed it and now when i go back with the stats and companions being carried along and i want to do ilias's path, i couldn't get pass the one where i have to find amira because she isnt anywhere and that nero is supposed to show up in the harpy village but he isnt there. I tried retrying alice's path but with the stats and companions carried over, and its still the same problem. Pls help
Do yall have a solution for this :sob:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
So "Trust me bro", I mean I'm pretty skeptical on it. I mean if it does come out then I'll be beyond happy.
So Torotoro did not say "game almost finished" the game IS finished, he is now bug fixing, however saying that the release is soon, means nothing, seeing as part 3 is gigantic, and it could take forever to bug fix. Especially when he said some bugs take hours to fix and they already have found over 5000-8000. As a mini game developer myself I know that sometimes fixing a bug can cause another bug (Bug fixing loop). So on a massive scale like this it's gonna be a while, don't give people hope xD. As for people asking for proof I'm pretty sure it's been posted before on the site, but I'm too lazy to check, so here's the link.

<--- This is translation btw official site is in Jap

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
The real important question that I'm burning to know is if there's been any communication with translators for English, official or not for the development of this. As long as I've been waiting for part 3, if it's MTL... I'll just have to wait another year or so for a more legible version to come out.
I asked ArzorX and his "team" if they could release some kind of chatgpt temporary translation (I've heard it's actually really good, but never tried myself so I don't know) while we wait for official translation, he told me no, and to do it myself. (The reason I asked them is because they are pros, since they did the whole of part 2 and have experience, and also because I have no idea how to do it myself) Anyways it means you won't get anything from them until they are doing the official one, and since part 2 took about 4 years to translate, part 3 being supposedly larger then 1 & 2 combined (says the dev) it's gonna be a long time. So if anyone knows how to do a temporary quick translation, that would be awesome, people complain about machine translation but honestly I think they are idiots, machine is shit, YES, but it's better than nothing if you can't read Kanji's, and most of us can't. Personally I would be grateful if someone knew how to do it and some others might be too. Sorry for my big post :)

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Yaaaay at last i have games to play :/ .........
So when is out i gonna do a WarCry for call us xd
Like I said, that is just my guess, so it possible that it will be translated sooner than that. It was based on:

1 - The time to translate the second part (it took a long time and then even longer to the post game contents). Like Zeyla said, it was around 4 years for Paradox 2 (+ the time to postgame content)
2 - Paradox 3 is bigger than 1+2
3 - Some of the people who worked on Paradox 2 have less free time (work, family, etc)
4 - There is at least 2 completely separate routes in part 3, which will mean less work can be used between routes.

However, there is 2 things that would help with it being done faster:

1 - The hype on Paradox 3 is bigger than 2, so it is possible that more people will help with the translation.
2 - It is also possible that the translators will focus on one route first, so it could be out way earlier than the "full" translation. I hope that it will be Illias' Route.

Either way, I don't think that a fantranslation will be out before late 2025~earlier 2026. I'm hoping for a complete translation in 2028 (and 2030 for post game content). I think that a MTL version will be out soon (months after release), but it has it own issues.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Like I said, that is just my guess, so it possible that it will be translated sooner than that. It was based on:

1 - The time to translate the second part (it took a long time and then even longer to the post game contents). Like Zeyla said, it was around 4 years for Paradox 2 (+ the time to postgame content)
2 - Paradox 3 is bigger than 1+2
3 - Some of the people who worked on Paradox 2 have less free time (work, family, etc)
4 - There is at least 2 completely separate routes in part 3, which will mean less work can be used between routes.

However, there is 2 things that would help with it being done faster:

1 - The hype on Paradox 3 is bigger than 2, so it is possible that more people will help with the translation.
2 - It is also possible that the translators will focus on one route first, so it could be out way earlier than the "full" translation. I hope that it will be Illias' Route.

Either way, I don't think that a fantranslation will be out before late 2025~earlier 2026. I'm hoping for a complete translation in 2028 (and 2030 for post game content). I think that a MTL version will be out soon (months after release), but it has it own issues.
I might not be alive for the full translation then...

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I asked ArzorX and his "team" if they could release some kind of chatgpt temporary translation (I've heard it's actually really good, but never tried myself so I don't know) while we wait for official translation, he told me no, and to do it myself. (The reason I asked them is because they are pros, since they did the whole of part 2 and have experience, and also because I have no idea how to do it myself) Anyways it means you won't get anything from them until they are doing the official one, and since part 2 took about 4 years to translate, part 3 being supposedly larger then 1 & 2 combined (says the dev) it's gonna be a long time. So if anyone knows how to do a temporary quick translation, that would be awesome, people complain about machine translation but honestly I think they are idiots, machine is shit, YES, but it's better than nothing if you can't read Kanji's, and most of us can't. Personally I would be grateful if someone knew how to do it and some others might be too. Sorry for my big post :)
If the game comes out im willing to throw out $200 for a decent chatgpt translation. But the api costs will probably be 1k bucks because its so much text.

sandark

May 27, 2018
If the game comes out im willing to throw out $200 for a decent chatgpt translation. But the api costs will probably be 1k bucks because its so much text.
I think an automatic translation of raw data isn't the biggest problem. But properly extracting the raw data in a coherent manner and afterwards injecting the translation into the game without breaking anything... that's a challenge.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
well replacing original text with translated ones using rpg maker should not break anything but it will take some time since you have to do like one text box at a time and one map at a time then move to the event/item/enemy tabs for scenes and text lines if enemy talk during battle

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I think an automatic translation of raw data isn't the biggest problem. But properly extracting the raw data in a coherent manner and afterwards injecting the translation into the game without breaking anything... that's a challenge.
Also why I asked "experts" but they said no :'(

Gabi1592

Feb 9, 2019
Even though the game is in its final stages of completion, if the translation takes more than 3 years to complete, it is faster to learn Japanese on your own than to wait that long, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now (I always wanted to learn japanese anyway)

I hope I can help you guys with some translations in the future (cause I'm grateful for playing a lot of things for free on this site)

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Even though the game is in its final stages of completion, if the translation takes more than 3 years to complete, it is faster to learn Japanese on your own than to wait that long, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now (I always wanted to learn japanese anyway)

I hope I can help you guys with some translations in the future (cause I'm grateful for playing a lot of things for free on this site)
For me i need for work so i gonna use it for play this uwu

TigrisRex

Sep 5, 2020
Do yall have a solution for this :sob:
Try talking to the all the villagers in Happiness village, alternative try doing the golds village slug problem and the medal queen introduction before the happiness and then talk to big town to the inn owner and people around and talk to Amira and then see when exploring the harpy village if Nero is there. Sorry its been like 2 years since afull playthrough for me so its fuzzy.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes