RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
They choose ilias already . at end of original trilogy .you should know that ilias is super and kind goddess. paradox makes her tsundere .and thanks to ToroToro now we know how great and kind goddess is she. she really likes some monsters and against evil . of course this is thanks to paradox. i love all characters in mgq. everyone.
*sigh*

Here I go, new game plus.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
They choose ilias already . at end of original trilogy .you should know that ilias is super and kind goddess. paradox makes her tsundere .and thanks to ToroToro now we know how great and kind goddess is she. she really likes some monsters and against evil . of course this is thanks to paradox. i love all characters in mgq. everyone.
Wow.......nothing good to say......

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
damn bro i love you :D Ilias is definitely best girl .thanks to Final part of MGQ she become my favorite and paradox makes her better and better character everytime . View attachment 2887291
Damn, you REALLLY love Best Goddess. Admittedly, I never knew a goddess's judgement could be so sexy until Ilias enlightened me. Ngl, your love of her sounds like it could rival Best Goddess Kruez.

false, alice has alma in her route, therefore objectively better
The trashy bat creature is a tempting reason to pick the snek route but Ilias is still sexier.

Jan 16, 2019
Damn, you REALLLY love Best Goddess. Admittedly, I never knew a goddess's judgement could be so sexy until Ilias enlightened me. Ngl, your love of her sounds like it could rival Best Goddess Kruez.

The trashy bat creature is a tempting reason to pick the snek route but Ilias is still sexier.
Well even Ilias seems like Alma Elma .Seeing how ilias changed in paradox makes ilias route is best. not because of horny .

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well even Ilias seems like Alma Elma .Seeing how ilias changed in paradox makes ilias route is best. not because of horny .
Ilias. Change? Are you sure about that, Ilias is already perfect and therefore doesn't ever need to do that. Also, she's no monster and is certainly nothing like her least favorite heavenly knight, a succubus.

I wish we had a "perfect route". with both of them.
But there is already a perfect route, all you have to do is "Hurry up and pick Ilias".

Reactions: UmekoMashimi

Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
I mean seeing all timelines and stuff a NG+ new ending that need you to have ended the game with Ilias and Alice and is basically like a timeline convergence event with a speedrunning all shit would fit

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I mean seeing all timelines and stuff a NG+ new ending that need you to have ended the game with Ilias and Alice and is basically like a timeline convergence event with a speedrunning all shit would fit
Didn't they say there are three routes? My mind instantly went to FE Fates.

I expect the third to be a outsider route where he tries to make both sides reconcile, though doubt it will be a NG+ only route.

Reactions: jkk123

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Didn't they say there are three routes? My mind instantly went to FE Fates.

I expect the third to be a outsider route where he tries to make both sides reconcile, though doubt it will be a NG+ only route.
Nope, third route is chaos, they have been dropping hints throughout the game. And if you finish the "dlc" Collab, there is a scene with Daji telling Luka she talked to a weird chaos version of whiterabbit, that literally says and I quote "tell the father of chaos to find a third way".
That's her with her group of degenerates, can't wait <3

roxasmf

Aug 29, 2022
Hi guys , sorry if this i a dumb question but I downloaded the 100% but the scene recolection and monster encyclopedia are empty, am I doing something wrong? Im just putting the save in the save folder

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys , sorry if this i a dumb question but I downloaded the 100% but the scene recolection and monster encyclopedia are empty, am I doing something wrong? Im just putting the save in the save folder
the issue with saves is that you tend to need other files like the global file or smtg... but for just viewing scenes, you can get em by going to Illias village, the inn, and in the furthest right room facing the end of the bed is a button for the gallery.

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
I played through the first part and a portion of the second part of paradox a couple years ago, but I stopped for some reason that I can't really remember. Since part three is in testing now, I wanted to go ahead and start a new playthrough and actually make it through to the end of part 2 this time. But I'm worried my save won't be compatible when the update finally happens.
Should I just wait until part three is done and translated, or will my save more than likely still work when the game is updated?

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I played through the first part and a portion of the second part of paradox a couple years ago, but I stopped for some reason that I can't really remember. Since part three is in testing now, I wanted to go ahead and start a new playthrough and actually make it through to the end of part 2 this time. But I'm worried my save won't be compatible when the update finally happens.
Should I just wait until part three is done and translated, or will my save more than likely still work when the game is updated?
If you plan on jumping on Part 3 as soon as it launches... play it now. Unless you want to go thru 1-2-3 in one go.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes