RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I would like to pat Amira's head, but this game is evil and won't let me do it.
Correction; This game is wholesome by preventing anyone from getting near that... Creature.

You know how Amabie (unfortunate fish girl from collab) gets a kinda "hot" mermaid form, I was wondering if Amira and her friends would get one in chapter 3 so maybe we can .... ya know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: llat-2 and Zeyla

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry, Ilias is number one waifu already. I just wanna try other kinky stuff on the side, but don't tell her *-*
[/QUOTE]
I'm sure Ilias acknowledges you saying that but I'm sure she sees everything and does NOT approve your yiffs. ⚡

• Sad
Reactions: Zeyla

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
Downloaded the game twice from the main page but for some reason it isnt translated. Am I suppose to download the translation else where and apply myself or something? someone help pls

1694782702536.png 1694782727689.png

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Don't worry, Ilias is number one waifu already. I just wanna try other kinky stuff on the side, but don't tell her *-*
I'm sure Ilias acknowledges you saying that but I'm sure she sees everything and does NOT approve your yiffs. ⚡
[/QUOTE]
Maybe she'll pee on me for purification, that's a win win for me :D

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Downloaded the game twice from the main page but for some reason it isnt translated. Am I suppose to download the translation else where and apply myself or something? someone help pls

View attachment 2932005 View attachment 2932006
I bought the game legit cause Torotoro deserves the support for such a masterpiece. So I can't help you via whatever the hell this site offers on the game, but you get a translation here (including the guide on how to translate it properly)

Follow the instructions, and enjoy the game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
[/QUOTE]
This is a perfect example of the horseshoe principle/ horseshoe theory applied to h:

I agree that Ilias would probably see it fitting to give you some extra punishment for lusting after the objectively worst girl in the game and her cohorts.

Can i post here something related to the game like fanarts but not something in the games?
Oh absolutely yes, h game fanart is always welcome on here (y)

Reactions: llat-2

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
This is a perfect example of the horseshoe principle/ horseshoe theory applied to h:

I agree that Ilias would probably see it fitting to give you some extra punishment for lusting after the objectively worst girl in the game and her cohorts.

[/QUOTE]
What is objectively worst girl? Apostosis? They are.......especial xD for lust i guess but idk

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

What is objectively worst girl? Apostosis? They are.......especial xD for lust i guess but idk
[/QUOTE]
Amira is the objectively worst girl in the game

Would still fuck, no worst girls there. The only ones I don't like are the cold blooded killers, lel.
You need Ilias more than the avarage monster fucker

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes