RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The end of July update said the bug fixing can take anywhere between a month to a year so you might as well settle in.
The article did never said how long more it will take. Only that they need a bit more time and the news was from july so they could make it this year. And they have not changed the previous statement about this year yet.

Any other time frames is purely speculation by other people.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
The article did never said how long more it will take. Only that they need a bit more time and the news was from july so they could make it this year. And they have not changed the previous statement about this year yet.

4.20.2069 will be the release date. 100%

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

The July update explicitly estimated how long the bug fixing will take, which is exactly what I passed on. Either you are lying out of your ass. Or your reading comprehension is shit and you should work on it.

Reactions: Jenkins

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The July update explicitly estimated how long the bug fixing will take, which is exactly what I passed on. Either you are lying out of your ass. Or your reading comprehension is shit and you should work on it.
There is no mention of any timeframe on Arzor-X's translation blog of the july article. Neither simple online translation mentions any estimate number of days or months so where you got your timeframe info from? Because it sure is not july 29's article

The only BS estimation you got is rough calculation of mention of 5k-8k reported bugs mentioned taking care of between 1 minute to 1h taking the most upper spectrum of estimation of all of them taking 1h to fix resulting in 1 year.

And there was no mention of release time being changed to the next year in july article.

Not to mention beta testing started in second half on May which they never made an article till July

So where exactly it says it will take a year more? Because specifically stated amount is not the same as people speculation.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ccccccccccc

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
rough calculation of mention of 5k-8k reported bugs mentioned taking care of between 1 minute to 1h taking the most upper spectrum of estimation of all of them taking 1h to fix resulting in 1 year.
Ah so you were lying out of your ass and you knew it.

As you admit, that is exactly the time range the dev gave for bugfixing in July - 5k-8k bugs, each taking a minute to a hour. Which translates to anywhere between roughly a month to a year; aka what I said the dev said. If you disagree with the dev's estimate, that is your business.

But the fact is they said what they said, and the nice thing about facts is they are always true. Your opinion of what they said means diddly-squat with regards to whether they said it. Ain't facts wonderful?

• Angry
Reactions: Jenkins

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Ah so you were lying out of your ass and you knew it.

As you admit, that is exactly the time range the dev gave for bugfixing in July - 5k-8k bugs, each taking a minute to a hour. Which translates to anywhere between roughly a month to a year; aka what I said the dev said. If you disagree with the dev's estimate, that is your business.

But the fact is they said what they said, and the nice thing about facts is they are always true. Your opinion of what they said means diddly-squat with regards to whether they said it. Ain't facts wonderful?
That is an estimation taken to the upper most spectrum.

And you still fail to acknowledge that they have not moved the release date from their previously set 2023 despite all the bugs mentioned.

• Angry
Reactions: ccccccccccc

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
That is an estimation taken to the upper most spectrum.

And you still fail to acknowledge that they have not moved the release date from their previously set 2023 despite all the bugs mentioned.
Because I never addressed any previous estimates. I specifically cited the July update and passed on the bugfixing estimate stated within that update. On the other hand, rather than cite an earlier, more specific estimate from an earlier update; you instead chose to pretend the update I cited does not exist. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, as entertaining as trolls such as you may be, I'm going to block you now. I can only waste so much time on your lack of reading comprehension.

Last edited:

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
how do i install the cheese mod here is the page i found the latest version of the mod i think it is the latest version of it

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
so I've been using the wiki to help guide me through the game, but i could have sworn I had a more comprehensive guide before.
Mostly for knowing the best times to collect the battle fuck characters and items i might have missed. Does anyone know of a better guide than just using the wiki?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes