RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Apr 27, 2023
Do you know where there is a patch to resolve the situation mentioned above in order to coexist with monsters?
I looked into it, but is it possible if I have rvdata2 from the previous chapter? Or should I just pick up the images from the previous chapter with hitomi or something and save them somewhere? I'm really sorry to hear this all the time, but I just need everyone's help...

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I looked into it, but is it possible if I have rvdata2 from the previous chapter? Or should I just pick up the images from the previous chapter with hitomi or something and save them somewhere? I'm really sorry to hear this all the time, but I just need everyone's help...
Are you using version from the 1st page? it should work fine.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Sadly, when I downloaded it from the mega on this page, it ended up looking like I posted it here the other day.
It works fine on pc, so whatever you are doing wrong is ether when you patch it or with joiplay. use joiplay discord for help with joiplay, or translation discord for translation help, either way, the issue is on your end specifically.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2023
It works fine on pc, so whatever you are doing wrong is ether when you patch it or with joiplay. use joiplay discord for help with joiplay, or translation discord for translation help, either way, the issue is on your end specifically.
Hmm, when I downloaded it before, I was able to play it without doing anything in particular...

Apr 27, 2023
Hey Guys I've since moved it from SD storage to main storage through trial and error. Then, a movie started playing! Thank you so much, I think I can coexist with the monster girls thanks to you! By the time it's over, Luka will be a dried fish!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes