RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Kalmah1

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, I have just updated my MGQ P to 2.41 and translated it with the English patch. Everything seems to work fine, however I don't really understand one thing, or maybe I am missing something.

In the recollection mode in the main menu I can't seem to find "Lippy" (in the pocket castle forest, at the entrance to the 1F South) am I missing something or she goes by another name?

Edit: Nevermind, I visited the wiki and realized that her name is also "Little Bug" which is in the recollection menu... duh. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
So I followed the translation update a while back and I just want to know whether or not I can overwrite the translation now with ArzorX again and not need to start a new game.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
So I followed the translation update a while back and I just want to know whether or not I can overwrite the translation now with ArzorX again and not need to start a new game.
From what I know/saw, it is safe to update the translation without starting a new game, yeah.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
the game started running extremely slowly when i updated it with the files provided in this thread, anyone know how to fix it? pretty much any transition is affected. it lags when i leave/enter an area, when i select an attack, even when a special attack has some kind of image attached to it. any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes