RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
Top moments before disaster struck:

Jokes aside, here's a link.

Seriously tho, don't hope too much, this thing is a living tragedy compared to the game.
Don't know about it. I think it has some potential. Considering Minagi.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Top moments before disaster struck:

Jokes aside, here's a link.

Seriously tho, don't hope too much, this thing is a living tragedy compared to the game.
WTF?! How does a franchise with two of the best h games ever made get such a lackluster OVA?!

If it is as you say, I pray for Ilias to give the creators a Judgement Tap.
ilias_vector_by_shadowmal1_d5ndego-fullview.png

Anime Style

Nov 30, 2018
Hello! I'm new to this f95, but I've been playing MGQ for a while now. I decided to try Paradox and didn't have any trouble until Yamatai village, in which I can't enter the kitsune shrine. The error message says I'm missing "Graphics/Tilesets/Sohuda". Can someone help me with this?

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So every now and again I get the urge to be stupid and try to 100% everything in the ingame library (even the stuff that doesn't add percent) and when I'm feeling particularly masochistic I try to gift one of every object to each monster, but I've been running into this issue for a few monsters where it consistently crashes when I give them an alcoholic gift. So far it's been that way with Papi the dragon girl and the Mouse girl. Any idea what's going on?

algumslasla

Apr 21, 2022
So every now and again I get the urge to be stupid and try to 100% everything in the ingame library (even the stuff that doesn't add percent) and when I'm feeling particularly masochistic I try to gift one of every object to each monster, but I've been running into this issue for a few monsters where it consistently crashes when I give them an alcoholic gift. So far it's been that way with Papi the dragon girl and the Mouse girl. Any idea what's going on?
just dont give beer to kids

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn, you must really be trying to make Ilias cry.

Lmao! :ROFLMAO:

neemoos

Jul 3, 2021
Not sure about the Mouse girl, but just earlier someone from ArzorX's translation group updated a for Papi's gift lines.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Hey now, I have to see if they like it or not. I guess they like it so little it just causes the game to crash is all.
Damn, you must really be trying to make Ilias cry.
And that's why I'm all in on Alice, baby, why be a simple angel when you can be EVERY RACE FOREVER???
Except... Shit, I have to choose her to give her stuff to fill out her like and dislike sheet at some point. Ugh.
Another non-completionist thing I've been having a surprisingly massive amount of trouble with is filling in the attack logs, with some being much more obnoxious than others, with the biggest road block (besides the Imp not actually being able to use Omega Blaze, leaving that one entry permanently blank) from Vetala.
Screenshot 2023-10-02 183546.png
She just won't use that one damn move and it's driving me NUTS

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey now, I have to see if they like it or not. I guess they like it so little it just causes the game to crash is all.

And that's why I'm all in on Alice, baby, why be a simple angel when you can be EVERY RACE FOREVER???
Except... Shit, I have to choose her to give her stuff to fill out her like and dislike sheet at some point. Ugh.
Another non-completionist thing I've been having a surprisingly massive amount of trouble with is filling in the attack logs, with some being much more obnoxious than others, with the biggest road block (besides the Imp not actually being able to use Omega Blaze, leaving that one entry permanently blank) from Vetala.
View attachment 2975885
She just won't use that one damn move and it's driving me NUTS
Damn... That must be our Coexistence Hero's wet dream come true... As well as Ilia's worst nightmare.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: UmekoMashimi

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
But no deities means being ravished for life by the amalgamation of every monster girl in a world without Ilias... :cry:
Fine by me. Paradox Ilias is nice and all, now that she no longer lives in her Ivory tower, but we can't forget who she came from. OG Ilias was basically the Old Testament God, except she wasn't a Mary Sue and could actually lose.

• Thinking Face

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Fine by me. Paradox Ilias is nice and all, now that she no longer lives in her Ivory tower, but we can't forget who she came from. OG Ilias was basically the Old Testament God, except she wasn't a Mary Sue and could actually lose.
And so she did. The real shit were the consequences of that, aka, PARADOX.

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Means Luka and Humanity are Free and i can marry a loli kitsune ou< <3
Oh Ilias, somebody needs an "Evaluation"!

But ivory tower Ilias is so hot divine. She is pretty close to being a Mary Sue, especially given how she could hit the monster lord across the world. I am only at the beginning and NIV* Ilias is looking much less sexy both in appearance and role. I am hoping to restore her to her full glory in the heavens and see her full "Love and warmth" once again.

*NIV version is much less size in words just like Ilias is much less size in Goddess.

And so she did. The real shit were the consequences of that, aka, PARADOX.
r/IliasGetTheBoat

Hallows

Aug 7, 2017
So how does one go about lifting the skill restrictions on Luka and friends?
I'd rather not spend hours poking through every script file in RPG Maker if I don't have to.

Reactions: Wyrnfrae
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes