RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
So I followed the translation update a while back and I just want to know whether or not I can overwrite the translation now with ArzorX again and not need to start a new game.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
So I followed the translation update a while back and I just want to know whether or not I can overwrite the translation now with ArzorX again and not need to start a new game.
From what I know/saw, it is safe to update the translation without starting a new game, yeah.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
the game started running extremely slowly when i updated it with the files provided in this thread, anyone know how to fix it? pretty much any transition is affected. it lags when i leave/enter an area, when i select an attack, even when a special attack has some kind of image attached to it. any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Try to download the latest version and all you need is apply the translation patch. I guess this game updates are patch to patch (you need to apply then in order of version update instead of just one full patch).
yeah, that's what i did earlier. i'm not sure what's causing it to fail

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i'm trying to edit my save so i can get sukiyaki and other rarer items, but the save edit tool i use for every other rpgm refuses to load the items tab. what do plz

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Looks like only "The Cheese" works for now.
i think i'll just use the online save editor. having the cheese is too much power lol. i do think i'm going to use the SE for leveling, because it takes fucking forever for characters to get anywhere if they were older ones. i've got a couple of level 11s in my party rn, and after 10+ battles with level 28s or more, they've barely gotten 1 fucking level

misteralter

Jul 22, 2018
i suppose it could've been in the OG japanese. but i find it hard to believe the average japanese person is particularly familiar with the holocaust, much less the internal terminology from the nazis behind it
Japan was an ally of Germany in World War II. It's literally part of their history. Of course they know this.

Reactions: BKvartS
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes