• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Then ¿i need to fight every monster in the game and the bosses in Hades in order to get the complete library?, ¿there's no other way like put the SystemSave of Part 1 on Part 2?
Don't you need to move all graphics pictures from part 1 to part 2 along with the save files?

raith

Jul 30, 2017
I'mma hazard a guess as to when the 3rd chapter and collaboration material will be done; my best guess is the collab material will be done some time in either december or january, with chapter 3 coming out some time in march

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so what's the progress with the translation? is there anything worth downloading?
For a detailed list you can check the commits

For general status of the translation

As for a rough summary
Some Typo Corrections and Revisions.
Some Skillwords were translated. That's Battle Text.
Combat Log Correction.

Nothing really major as it's mostly in reviewing and editing now with some occasional work on the obscure areas.
It looks like Mermaid Merchant scenes got some love but unless you're a fan it nothing major to download.

Jun 10, 2018
I reached max level for Alice, but can the limit be increased somehow, or at least switch something like with jobs and races? It seems kind of weird for it to just stop at level 60 and not 100, and I wouldnt even be surprised if it went past that since Alice was like 145 in the first game.

Sep 1, 2018
I reached max level for Alice, but can the limit be increased somehow, or at least switch something like with jobs and races? It seems kind of weird for it to just stop at level 60 and not 100, and I wouldnt even be surprised if it went past that since Alice was like 145 in the first game.
There's a level cap of 60 for Part 2, and this applies to all of your characters. There is no way to surpass this cap. You can increase your stats further with stat-boosting items (but this is very slow) or the powerful equipment in the Labyrinth of Chaos, but you can't actually get a level higher than 60. Presumably, the cap will be lifted in Part 3.

raith

Jul 30, 2017
I got a question? why does Ilias, Lucifina-chan, and Michaela-chan mistreat eden so much? it's funny sure but god damn do I feel sorry for her sometimes

siteranota

Nov 13, 2018
Any1 got a 100% save file for part 1 using Ilias' route? I swapped computers and was unable to transfer my save file where I spent hundreds of hours getting everything available in part 1 in the Ilias route

Jun 10, 2018
There's a level cap of 60 for Part 2, and this applies to all of your characters. There is no way to surpass this cap. You can increase your stats further with stat-boosting items (but this is very slow) or the powerful equipment in the Labyrinth of Chaos, but you can't actually get a level higher than 60. Presumably, the cap will be lifted in Part 3.
Damn, thanks though.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes