RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Seems ToroToro hired additional people, with that, I hope this game really gets released before the end of this year at least (or earlier). :HideThePain:

And then the wait for subsequent updates for the post-ending scenes (probably post-ending H-scenes like in the original trilogy). There's going to be a lot for sure, like every girls wanting to make Luka their husband with a lot of "succing" all day everyday.

That or Luka gets to dominate all of them for once and be like the Harem King or something. lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Seems ToroToro hired additional people, with that, I hope this game really gets released before the end of this year at least (or earlier). :HideThePain:

And then the wait for subsequent updates for the post-ending scenes (probably post-ending H-scenes like in the original trilogy). There's going to be a lot for sure, like every girls wanting to make Luka their husband with a lot of "succing" all day everyday.

That or Luka gets to dominate all of them for once and be like the Harem King or something. lmao
An end of the year release has already been confirmed i think

dont expect much, adding 400+ scenes and that number will increasse with part 3 companions aswell, it'll likely me restricted to main girls (or maybe voted?)

Oct 28, 2022
Coming into this as a MGQ enjoyer, either I misremember that game or there is a LOT more children in this game. Does Alice/Illas/the rest of the monsters age up as the game goes on or am I stuck avoiding 7 year old dog and dragon girl scenes?

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Coming into this as a MGQ enjoyer, either I misremember that game or there is a LOT more children in this game. Does Alice/Illas/the rest of the monsters age up as the game goes on or am I stuck avoiding 7 year old dog and dragon girl scenes?
"do they age up?" Technically, maybe, who knows, in part 3 (when it gets release).
"am i stuck with..." there is a tons of monster girls to choose, just dump them into the castle and get the ones you like.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes