RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
As always all paywalled updates are about things other than MGQ Paradox.
Yep, it will be out before December as was previously said by the team. My guess is late October/mid November. But really it's still a year out before I'm going to play it because the translation team is going to be working for a long time and games like this really aren't fun if you can't read them.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It was previously concluded i think that this isnt really an mgqp update, if you use some translator it comes out to " Plans for lovers of exploitation creatures and exploitation traps Text ADV "Exploitation Trap Dungeon" now being distributed "

So maybe its just a new game?
Thank you for sharing the translated text. Anything ToroToro Resistance collabs on or makes is something worth trying

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
why no full save link ?
For several reasons:
  1. Because with a roster full of over 200 characters means the trained units come down to preference, likely sexual as well, and people can be reasonably uncomfortable about sharing that.
  2. Because the effort to make a save of a maxed out team of just Sonya and the Unfortunate Friends with no other unit recruited (save the story ones, but they don't need to be trained) is just barely not funny enough to make the grind worth it.
  3. Because you could literally start a new game and unlock all the CGs with the secret button if you didn't want to bother playing through the game yourself to get context.
Seriously, just play it yourself. Play the first trilogy, then this one. You won't be disappointed.

...Look. Let me put it clearly; this game has people who are willing to wait more than a decade for a fully translated release. Take the slow route, or you'll run out of patience before the game is complete.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Hello, does anyone have a full save of Ilias?, but a good save, not an edited and cheated one like the ones out there, a normal save, not with all the objects and characters ultra-cheated.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes